Cocobolo Gift Box for 360 Pivot Knives??

Hello Mr. Zelman,
I received my Cocobolo Gift Box for the 360 Pivot Knives the other day. I was taken back with the quality of this box. What was really bugging me was that I couldn't quite place where I had seen this box before.

Then, tonight, it hit me>>>

TOMWAY!!!

I immediately went looking at Tomway's website, and correct me if I'm wrong here, but I just bought a beautiful custom fit Cocobolo Rosewood presentation knife display box for only $25.00??:eek: Oh Damn!!:D

I was wondering if you could validate this for me. I love Tomway's products and I'd be tickled pink to find out that this is in fact one of their creations.

Thanks,
:)The Raptor:)

Raptor -
I also bought a gift box for a 360 Pivot knife & was floored by its quality! Did you have any trouble opening it? It took me about 10 minutes of pushing, pulling & sliding before dumb me figured it out!

Originally posted by Clydetz
Did you have any trouble opening it? It took me about 10 minutes of pushing, pulling & sliding before dumb me figured it out!

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have to walk around it a couple of times before it popped open for me.;):D

--The Raptor--

Raptor,

You are correct. These were made for us by Tomway Products, though custom sized and fit just for our 360 Pivot Knife.

As of this morning we have just 3 left in case anyone else is interested.

I knew it!!!:D

Thanks for the info (and the box too)...

--The Raptor--

Damn you guys!!! The pen knife was one that I wasn't sure I was going to buy or not. I have heard mixed reviews, but then again, you can't make everyone happy. Well the case sealed the deal. The fact that you guys are talking about how great they are and there is no picture, I had to go and buy the Knife and case!!:D

Not only is that a good deal, all I had to do is tell my wife she can get her nails done in exchange for her blessing on the purchase. Do I don't even have to hide this one;)

BG,
Somehow, I knew you'd show up on this thread.:D

Don't worry, in the least, about your purchase. I assure you that it's a great deal.:)

The 360 Pivot knife is a very innovative design. It's not the prybar that many people expect from a knife these days but I'm sure it was never meant to be one anyway. This knife, and box, would fit right in with an executive office. It would certainly make a great letter opener. Plus, it's so light and slim that it will surely fit perfect on the inside of a suit jacket without weighing it down at all.

The "gift box" is nothing short of swwweeettt!!!
If you're not familiar with Tomway Products check them out here http://www.tomway.com/knife_cases.asp. Very nice stuff.

And if you can't wait to see the box, mind you not the exact box you'll be getting, then click on the attached picture below. This picture was taken from Tomway's site and is very similar in appearance to what you'll receive from Delta Z.

Have fun.....

--The Raptor--

PS - The tradeoff on the nails was well worth it.;)

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pen knife rocks, but the Box is simple beautiful!!!!!!!!!

I am tempted to buy the last two boxes. The price for both would only be the cost of one direct from Tomway, and even at his prices, they are well worth it!! :)

I happen to agree with the both of you! One of my 360 Pivot knives will be 'housed' in one of those superb Cocobolo gift boxes & given to a well deserved executive type. (Not my boss, though!) I am using another of the pivots to replace my worn out letter opener!

Back