Coffee...One Cup is Not Enough

58B6E6F2-260A-4914-852E-B14AD613FA45_zpsxiniulqs.jpg

Get all jittery on a bunch of Joe and swing that bad boy around, hell yeah!

you hold it in your hand and by bending your arm at the elbow, raise the knife up to shoulder height.
then rapidly straighten your arm in a downward motion until the knife connects with a piece of wood.
repeat as needed until your arm is tired or you have 2 pieces of wood.
;)

you hold it in your hand and by bending your arm at the elbow, raise the knife up to shoulder height.
then rapidly straighten your arm in a downward motion until the knife connects with a piece of wood.
repeat as needed until your arm is tired or you have 2 pieces of wood, or you start bleeding and have to make an emergency trip for stitches.
;)

Fixed that for you.:D

Oh, and I asked how it chops not how I chop.:p

In all (relative) seriousness, I like the looks of it and am curious how it would stack up against an M-18.

it'll be at the gathering - as will a plethora of M-18s.
I'm sure there will be some testing done.

Yup, pretty much. Call me stupid, but a copperhead doesn't really bother me. A cotton mouth though, that's the only snake that I get chills from just looking at pictures of.

Why do you think my son nicknamed the knife the Watauga Moccasin? It is not just because Andy Roy has residual psychological effects from the snake he encountered as a child.:D

They are really not that bad.

Yup, pretty much. Call me stupid,

Ok!
I keep looking at this trying to figure out why that snakes face is still attached to its body.
Copperheads around here like to chase you down.
Badass blade though. Looks nice with some wear on it

glad I had a chance to use the blade a little this past weekend - and that no snakes were harmed in my presence.

Back