Coffee

Got this today! My first auto.
IMAG1745.jpg

Trying something new to me... both knife and coffee.
Overall, I like them. At first I wasn't sure about the coffee but by the time I was finished with the first cup I was wanting a second lol
As for the WE 617, don't even think about it. Buy it.
C8594D28-C317-4EE8-B047-00EDA4EA5CE9_zpssyldti4e.jpg

I have been inhaling Tanzania Peaberry and Kenya AA. It seems, now, all other coffee is........... uncivilized! :D

Ha! You made me look up that slogan because I couldn't remember what product it was for.:D

I've still been drinking the Nicaraguan coffee I got a little while back. Just ordered 5 more pounds of beans today, though. I also finally ordered the Clever Dripper that I was looking at recently.

We will wait for a full review. Is that the Prima?

My best Charles Barkley ... LoL!:D

Last edited:
I believe the brand is Abid. It seems that Prima sells them, but I didn't order from there.

There's a lot of reviews out there already and from what I've seen it looks like it combines the best parts of french press and pour over while eliminating the annoying things of each. It is limited to how much you can brew at once, though.

im going with the over caffeinated coffees this week -- bitch slap coffee and death wish coffee-- need to get things jumpin!!!

My last day off! My knee is improving and it's back to work tomorrow!
Tanzania Peaberry with a spash of heavy cream and my new Military. Does it get any better than that?
IMAG1762.jpg

Is it time for another coffee swap?

I'm in if we can get some more folks involved.

Been using the Clever Dripper for the last few days and so far I like it. It gives you the immersion and adjustable brew time of a french press. At the same time it's easy to clean and doesn't let any grounds through like using a regular filter cone. I got the large version and it holds enough to fill a large mug or a regular sized travel tumbler.

Back