• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Combat reverse Tanto SOLD

JV Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi friends!

Reposting this one with a good reduction and some new pics for your viewing pleasure. I get it, times are tight for a lot of us. If you’ve been on the edge for one of my knives, this is a good value.

This reverse Tanto or Seax style grind is fun and challenging. I hope someone appreciates this one enough to make her their own 😊 I promise , she’ll be ready for the call!

Dimensions: 0.262” thick at the spine 😳, overall length just under 12 1/2”, main bevel effective cutting edge just under 7”
Grind: hollow ground by hand on a 10” wheel to under 0.020”. Main bevel finished at 20 deg. Top edge is convexed SHARP and is not a false edge.
Steel: stainless AEBL hardened to Rc60
Finish: handsanded satin and finished with ultra fine scotch brite
Scales: vintage black paper micarta with g10 liners and stainless steel pins
Sheath: Storm gray basket weave holstex vertical pancake rig with USA made Tek Lok mount.

$188 PayPal FF delivered in the lower 48 gets this one to your door. I’ll also consider USA made stainless flipper and auto trades.

IMG_0295.jpegIMG_0294.jpegIMG_0303.jpegIMG_0301.jpegIMG_0300.jpegIMG_0305.jpegIMG_0306.jpegIMG_0309.jpegIMG_0297.jpegIMG_0296.jpeg

Thanks for your interest in my work!
John
JV Knives

Back