Coming soon

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
With the popularity of the PSK knife I will be offering a new size. This was inspired by Dan Shechtman who asked me to make a larger more useful size. It will be the PSK Sr. Specs are O1 steel, 8 1/2" overall with a 4" spearpoint blade, my usual convex grind/edge. 1/8" thick, 1" wide. These will be cord wrapped with a kydex sheath.
Also, I plan on making the standard PSK knife in 3/32" thickness. Stay tuned.
Scott

I just finished up a blade blank Scott sent me of this knife, and its an awesome design!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera back in action!

OOOoo! Can't wait! I have it's little brother and It's a definite winner:)

Chinpo

I have another project to add. I plan on making a recurve version of the Tusker. Two blade lengths, 7 or 8 inch. No choil. Same blade and handle design.

This another one I'll be offering. Not sure what I'm calling it yet. It's similar to the Puma White Hunter but simplified.

IM000139.jpg

Scott

PSK Sr? Very cool sounding knife Scott. I wonder if I'll be ordering one! I think you already know the answer to that!

Kev, the PSK kit knife, the small one we were discussing is on the new design table also. :thumbup:
Scott

Scott sounds great, might I suggest a nice piggyback sheath method for both the Jr. and the Sr., that would be a great sheathing option.

I got to get my hands on some of your work.

Scott sounds great, might I suggest a nice piggyback sheath method for both the Jr. and the Sr., that would be a great sheathing option.

I got to get my hands on some of your work.

Cool idea, piggyback sheath. I had to order some steel for the PSK regular and Sr. As soon as I get some large models made, i'll post a pic.
Scott

Back