completed knives 8/30/16

Jarrett Fleming

Here's a few more finished up.

Sparrow

Weebill in mammoth ivory available for $215

Weebill dud
Nothing wrong with this one other than the hanlde material. First time using coral and it didn't turn out like I was hoping. It appears that the coral didn't take to the stabilization process well at all. Very pourous and dirty. Luckily I only bought one piece from this supplier. I'll sell this one cheap if anyone is interested.

What is the spec's on the Weebil, Jarrett? Be interested on that Coral one...

opps, found the thread on it's intro. I'll pm you Jarrett

That Sparrow Is more beautiful than I imagined. Good thing I was napping when your post came out or I'd have gotten a Webill too. Thank you gentlemen for removing the temptation so quicky..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That coral was gorgeous! It is a shame that the stabilization/sealing didn't take hold. Still, and as always, a really great selection of handle materials.

Looking forward to the Weebill in coral. Not only gives me a chance to try out a new small edc knife, but also to check out the coral. I will talk with a friend about trying some granite or marble sealant on the surface, maybe just plan superglue. As Jarrett warned me, his main concern would be how the handle would react to a dropping...which would probably be not good.

Back