Concealing a 2 foot baton?

So it is perfectly legal wear I live to have and carry and conceal a baton. I am wondering if anyone in here has any ideas on good ways to conceal a 2 foot long baton on your person without a bag? I have thought about a yoga bag or such but there are a few stores that ask that bags be left at the front counter due to theft of store products. and bags are a hassle to carry and such. I am wanting to stay away from expandable batons and just focus on straight batons.

I am being 100 percent legit in asking this question so please can we stay on topic and such.

Outside of putting a baton down a pant leg or such I really cant think of any way to conceal one. So I am asking you guys.

Thanks

Concealable is collapsible, for a full size baton, no idea best way to conceal it unless it's a walking stick type of deal and you can separate half and you get a baton.

Curious though, why do you need a 2ft one? Aggressive dogs?

Concealable is collapsible, for a full size baton, no idea best way to conceal it unless it's a walking stick type of deal and you can separate half and you get a baton.

Curious though, why do you need a 2ft one? Aggressive dogs?

I like batons and sticks and I feel naked without some form of weapon with me. I have had to many bad experiences with expandable batons to want to carry them anymore.

Um... you don't, and why would you try to? It's not meant to be concealed. You're talking about hiding something that's, give or take a few inches, a foot shy of a baseball bat. Firstly, a little bit of a reality check, win or lose, fighting hurts, no one's going to respect your authoritah and let you smack them with a stick, avoiding bad situations might not be the picture of manly chest thumping, but it doesn't hurt, in fact, I find it quite nice. Consider other options if you really, really need to carry something. Forgetting that you'll probably never ever need it, if you did find yourself in a bad way, how would you get it out of a bag or, god forbid, your pants leg fast enough to prevent you from getting your ass whooped, which hurts BTW? Second, legal or no, if a cop finds you with that, they're going to want to know what's up, and if you try to hide it, it's going to be pretty obvious that you have it, and they could cause you problems just for the sake of causing you problems. On that note comes the third problem, which is the most important for people that typically ask this kind of question, however you try to conceal it, it's going to look really silly.

I like batons and sticks and I feel naked without some form of weapon with me. I have had to many bad experiences with expandable batons to want to carry them anymore.

If you want something to conceal and a lot easier than a baton, why not a "pocket" 380 like a Ruger LCP, S&W Bodyguard, Taurus TCP, etc?

Wear gym shorts and still conceal those things

Did you ask about carrying a large fixed blade in your pants? I seem to remember a similar question...

Anyhow, just carry a cane and you're all set.

Dude. "Where can I conceal a 2-foot baton?"

The answer is obviously anywhere on your body you find acceptably comfortable and accessible that is amenable to a roughly 24" by 1.5" rod being placed there. It's not that complicated.

Did you ask about carrying a large fixed blade in your pants? I seem to remember a similar question...

Anyhow, just carry a cane and you're all set.

If I recall correctly, he also asked about concealed carry of a baseball bat.

I vote that this poster be restricted to Whine and Cheese.

another ... "things that makes you shake your head" ...

Last edited:
Do you guys want me to go full crazy? or would you prefer me staying sane? cause I can do eather.

You're making things too complicated . Get a good walking cane like my KABAR defensive cane . No need to hide it and it's always in your hand !

Do you guys want me to go full crazy? or would you prefer me staying sane? cause I can do eather.

Since I believe the latter isn't your strong suit, wrap the batton in swaddling blankets and cradle it in your arms as if it's your baby. You'll be juuuuust fine.

Same guy who walked around with a bat down his pants leg only to find out it was uncomfortable and not to tactical. Same guy who was worried a large fixed blade would snap in half when he sat down if he carried it in his front pocket. Same guy who practices martial arts on his buddies. Same guy who's posts are all ridiculous with some sort of theme of I don't feel safe with out a weapon when I go out in public. Now a 2' baton concealed idk make it a tactical splint on your arm, duct tape it to your back, leg,chest etc etc, or get some ky jelly and keister it.

Last edited:
I know even as I type this ... I should be hitting backspace and just not even opening the thread but sometimes you just can't resist after a number of threads ...

So does this two foot long baton come with batteries? ... Does it come with a suction cup on one end? ... Or does it resemble a popcycle stick?

Because I can only think of one place to tell you to conceal it ... especially after the "use my sock as a sheath post" ...

*still shaking my head*

fear_and_loathing.jpg

Back