Concealing a 2 foot baton?

All that reminds me of an explanation a Cop once gave me. I asked why do they call it a Night Stick ?
He said there were more dangerous crazies out at night so they used a large stick. During the day there also were crazies but weren't as bad as the night time ones ! So during the day they carried a shorter stick ! :rolleyes:
Don't gout at night !

I was waiting for someone to make an ether joke.
I was just going to use Curious George.
I like the Bugs Bunny episode where he's in the mad scientist's castle (one of two) and a jar of ether busts open in the room and ol' Bugsy floats his way back to the dream world in an ethereal stream of bliss.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
lol the pace car driver behind him wanted to run him over for the entire duration of the parade.

OP, I say this in complete seriousness and without any derision. You need to get some help.

OP, I say this in complete seriousness and without any derision. You need to get some help.

Nope. Read the rest of his posts. He's a troll. Just here to ruffle feathers. His shtick is the polar opposite of the legendary Gecko45.

He and his throwing forks will be gone soon enough.

Nope. Read the rest of his posts. He's a troll. Just here to ruffle feathers. His shtick is the polar opposite of the legendary Gecko45.

Chopsticks I throw chopsticks. Really I am not a troll. Yes I do act like am idiot but I a legit user. I just love saying crazy things that are grounded in reality and things I think.

He honestly doesn't strike me as a troll. I'm getting a sense of some legitimate issues with this guy. Trolls are doing it for the reaction. I think this guy legitimately is thinking all the crazy stuff he posts.

He honestly doesn't strike me as a troll. I'm getting a sense of some legitimate issues with this guy. Trolls are doing it for the reaction. I think this guy legitimately is thinking all the crazy stuff he posts.

Trust me when you have seen as many professionals as I have you know you have things that make you different than everyone else

needs help either way lol. I agree - troll account.

Yup, ol' Gecko45 was a legend in numerous forums. His troll game was at the MVP level.
How in the world would you know that? Are you the second coming?

What has happened to our friend J jaime_lion we haven't seen any new elite tactics from him and can't say I recall any posts from him either in a while. It is a sad day when a community loses sage like wisdom of the true elites.

Back