Cool website

They do a nice job - I am late in finding out.

I bought a couple back issues of Tactical Knives recently, straight from Harris Publications. Very nice folks and quick to ship. I was looking for an article in particular and have NEVER picked that magazine up (rarely see it on a stand anyway) because of the knives on the cover. They always looked pretty wild to me at a glance and "Tactical Knives" just aren't my bag. Short story long, I judged that book (magazine) very unfairly by its cover, or actually, my own prejudices about what I thought I was seeing on the cover caused me to overlook it. That has to be one of the best magazines I have ever picked up. What the title and the cover doesn't tell you at a casual glance is that it's NOT just "Tactical Knives," or maybe I just don't know what a "Tactical Knife" is.

Jeff H

I've got a sub currently for Knife World and Blade, been picking up copies of TK at the newsstand, great articles recently. I wasn't much of a fan before, except for Dan Schectman and Jerry Vancook, but they have profiled some really neat knives lately, and written some good reviews IMHO.

Back