CPK knives you want to buy

You know, after thinking about your question, just about anything Nathan makes is on my NEED list, especially after the EDC in two great steels, hardened to preform!

Wish I could get either a field knife or a light chopper, but I always miss out on the sales.

Just discovering CPK. Any chance we'll see a lot of field knives for sale soon? Seems like a very versatile piece.

That pattern is currently retired. Nathan said he has a few that he'll have at Blade Show. So there or the secondary market is your only chance.
Just discovering CPK. Any chance we'll see a lot of field knives for sale soon? Seems like a very versatile piece.

That pattern is currently retired. Nathan said he has a few that he'll have at Blade Show. So there or the secondary market is your only chance.

One correction to your post, there will be a 2.0 version of the currently "retired" FK in a different steel brewing on the CPK horizon. I believe that Nathan had mentioned 4V as the steel of his choice.

I have always been lovin' the Utility Fighter, particularly with an edge ground top clip. One with wood would be all the better. Don't think it's something I'll be seeing soon, so it's pretty much a "wish list" item rather than a purchase item. So am thinking about putting one of my shivs on the block for a trade. Probably will begin to really decide on this in a few weeks.

And now that it appears a huge chopper is on the drawing board, that's defiinitely on the list. And, of course, the final version of the SK on the list, as well.

Last edited:
I only have two CPK's a pre-delta and a delta Field Knife. I'm most interested in the Survival Knife that will hopefully be released soon.

Got plenty of choppers, wanna get my hands on the Survival knife right after I get my hands on a SHIV

I would like a chopper in Osage Orange to match my Shiv and UF in Osage. An FK would be nice too, but that ain't gonna happen!

I'm going to go against the flow. I'd be in for a smaller blade: D2 Skinner FTW. I'm probably way in the minority there though, so I'm not holding my breath, but a run sure would be cool.

I would like a chopper in Osage Orange to match my Shiv and UF in Osage. An FK would be nice too, but that ain't gonna happen!

I bet TRfromMT could do that for you. He likes working in wood.

I wish he'd take up micarta too :D

I'm going to go against the flow. I'd be in for a smaller blade: D2 Skinner FTW. I'm probably way in the minority there though, so I'm not holding my breath, but a run sure would be cool.

Smaller, nimble, thin. Yes, please. :thumbsup:

I bet TRfromMT could do that for you. He likes working in wood.

I wish he'd take up micarta too :D

Tony and I have worked on a couple thing, but nothing has come to fruition yet!

And I would love another D2 skinner, I kinda regret selling my second one. Though I am happy it went where it did!

I'd love a D2 skinner.

There are some on my phone I took before I put them into storage for a bit. Working on renos at the moment and once I get my home office/man cave back, I will get them out.

Seeing as Hard Knocks won't hold his breath, I will :D

Back