1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

CPM3V Wharncliffe Run!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Feb 20, 2017.

1. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Mine is supposed to arrive today.... the wait is the worst!

2. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Got mine today, very nice pocket knife, will let you know when I get a chance to use it.

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Mine should be sitting in the mailbox, as well. I'm looking forward to getting it in hand.

4. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    If anybody didn't get in on this one, and wanted to, please contact me. I love the design; but 3 fingered grips are always iffy for me, and the hand feel was a near miss. Since I won't be using it, and there seemed to be a lot of interest in this run, giving somebody else a shot at it seems like a win/win option.
    (I've already contacted Mr Fairly, and he said to post it in his subforum - my apologies if this thread was not the proper place. Out of respect for the forum & thread, I ask that interested parties contact me privately)
    $155 (knife & sheath), shipped.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017