cqc7 vs mini 15 vs mini road house

for edc which would you choose and why ? I have only held a 7 and a full size 15 I cannot remember if I held a mini roadhouse or not, but I can only afford 1 and all 3 of them are the same price used from an online vendor, not sure which to get

Definitely a 7 for me. The handles on the minis are always too small and cramped. Handle length is more important to me than blade length. If you don't want the chisel grind on the 7 go with the 7V.

Definitely a 7 for me. The handles on the minis are always too small and cramped. Handle length is more important to me than blade length. If you don't want the chisel grind on the 7 go with the 7V.

a chisel grind does not bother me, I have a bulldog and its handle is about the same as the mini's and it don't seem to bother me, at first I was bummed but after 2 weeks I feel the handle is not bad at all

Mini Roadhouse > Mini CQC-15 > CQC-7

Never been a fan of CQC-7... Have bought and sold many of them and IMO it just can't be compare to newer model in term of overall design.

Love my mini 15- one of my favorite edc's. Has a much lighter feel than the 7 for some reason and feels smaller overall. If you have large hands, the handle may feel cramped though.

Back