CQC8 or Horseman? Or collaboration?

No disrespect or lack of love felt, expressed or intended but ... I have more Emerson knives than I could ever use; yes, I am a fan.

That said, the ZT630 is the Ding - Ding -Ding prize winning 5X ring bull's eye for me, though I do EDC the Horseman or the CQC-8 more - just because.

BTW: Whatchu doin' wit dat 620?

Thank you for your reply. I agree about the ZT. Still loving Emersons, just find ZT's execution of the design more up my alley.
0620 is going to one of my co-workers, but if something will change I'll keep you posted :)
Thank you very much

While the ZT's are nice that big nut/pivot screw on the side of it holding that blade is just awful looking. Maybe grind it flat or something Besides that it looks nice overall.

While the ZT's are nice that big nut/pivot screw on the side of it holding that blade is just awful looking. Maybe grind it flat or something Besides that it looks nice overall.

I agree. I am not a big fan of the big hexagonal nut. Give me a Torx, or decent flathead or Philips or hex head.

The knife is beautiful, though.

I'm going to go 8, though, rather than 630. Few things. Longer blade, no bearings. I hope I don't regret it! If it's built similar to my 7, I'll be happy as a pig in mud. That said, heck, given enough time, I'll probably acquire a 630 anyway... we'll see.

I agree. I am not a big fan of the big hexagonal nut. Give me a Torx, or decent flathead or Philips or hex head.

The knife is beautiful, though.

I'm going to go 8, though, rather than 630. Few things. Longer blade, no bearings. I hope I don't regret it! If it's built similar to my 7, I'll be happy as a pig in mud. That said, heck, given enough time, I'll probably acquire a 630 anyway... we'll see.
0630/0620 doesn't have bearing, its has pb washers

Got me my CQC-8, very nice knife. Ergos are splendid, razor sharp. Just need to see how good it is in daily use.

Back