• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Current issue with Scrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you have no way to prove you are in the right then, no way to back up your own claims? That is all I need to know really. Yes, I do agree with you, this is a waste of time as you could have moved on but have willfully chosen to roll this out soap opera style. You just seem pissed off and don't want any resolution at all. I don't think anyone knows what you want, including the seller and you. There is no need for your s ide little comments either. I haven't insulted you, but you even seem unable to afford the same courtesy in return. The ball is in your court.

Ah, yes, more requests for endless time that I don't have to spend on this lunacy. How do you propose I PROVE TO YOUR SATISFACTION there is lock stick that HE claims he didn't know about before he sold it to me...with no info on lock stick in his sales thread? Shall I make a video showing lock stick? Will that satisfy you...gentlemen...then? OF COURSE IT WON'T. It'll just give you more fodder to make more accusations and requests and demands for MORE proof. I can smell a no win when it stinks to high heaven. Really, guys. I'm about out of time for this for the time being. I'm glad (and a little envious) you guys have endless time to devote to these earth shatteringly important soap operas. I just don't.

Had you done to me what you are doing to Kevin, it would not have been positive.

My feedback there was based on the transaction, and it was perfect.

A person shows their true colors when they have issues to deal with, as in this case.

If you feel like it is a stab in the back, time to take a deep breath, look at all the fact and then see if you feel like you are being reasonable.

I am in the camp that does not believe, based on only cut-and-paste evidence of the transaction, that you are being reasonable.

What are you out, besides the time to repackage and take have your carrier pick up the item?

I would be happy to do so, particularly if the seller was bending over backwards to make sure I was not out any money from the failed transaction.

This is completely without regard to who or what was "wrong".

I hope you can come to an agreeable outcome. ]

* edit - for the benefit of the others in the thread, I did sell Scrim a small sebenza in Jan 2015 and the transaction could not have gone better.

best

mqqn

Had you done what Kevin did, it would not have been positive. But you handled your end of things flawlessly.

My bottom line: Your honesty is appreciated.

Ah, yes, more requests for endless time that I don't have to spend on this lunacy. How do you propose I PROVE TO YOUR SATISFACTION there is lock stick that HE claims he didn't know about before he sold it to me...with no info on lock stick in his sales thread? Shall I make a video showing lock stick? Will that satisfy you...gentlemen...then? OF COURSE IT WON'T. It'll just give you more fodder to make more accusations and requests and demands for MORE proof. I can smell a no win when it stinks to high heaven. Really, guys. I'm about out of time for this for the time being. I'm glad (and a little envious) you guys have endless time to devote to these earth shatteringly important soap operas. I just don't.

I'd love to see a video displaying the lock stick.

It wouldn't excuse your behavior, however.

Well, luckily, your opinion of my behavior is meaningless to me. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's true. Sooo many folks seeking to get involved in drama. Read a book or invent something or start a business. There MUST be something more worth your time, I assume. Maybe not.

Scrim, I understand you are very busy and so am I. That's why I would like to either get the knife returned or you can tell me if you want to keep it. It is your right to do either. I don't know how busy I would be within the 180 days that you say your allowed to make a return and I would rather handle it now. I don't think it should take that long to decide if you would like to keep the knife or not. I didn't want to bring this public, but I directly asked you if you'd like to start a PayPal claim and return it for a full refund and you won't give me an answer other than "I have 180 days to decide" I would like to put an end to this as well.
I never said I didn't know about the lock stick- I believe I said there was not any, which is why I would like the knife returned if you are not happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, yes, more requests for endless time that I don't have to spend on this lunacy. How do you propose I PROVE TO YOUR SATISFACTION there is lock stick that HE claims he didn't know about before he sold it to me...with no info on lock stick in his sales thread?

Maybe you flip open knives harder than he does?:confused:

Just take the refund, and walk away. You're not doing yourself any favors continuing in this fashion.

I have some less than nice things to say about the buyer so I won't say them. I read the entire conversation and it just made me angry reading his responses.
I've never put anyone on ignore but theres always a first. What a *&*%

Don't know who you are. Welcome to my ignore list, *&*%. (Whatever the hell that's suppose to represent.)

You really want to make it difficult for the seller, he's trying to resolve this and you're just being difficult. That paired with your infantile behavior to the others in this thread paint a poor picture of your character.

For someone who is adamant about having so many better things to do, this loser sure seems hell bent on half-assed and vague responses to valid questions.

I don't know that I've ever seen such a swift and determined fall to the nether regions of this forum.

Scrim, I understand you are very busy and so am I. That's why I would like to either get the knife returned or you can tell me if you want to keep it. It is your right to do either. I don't know how busy I would be within the 180 days that you say your allowed to make a return and I would rather handle it now. I don't think it should take that long to decide if you would like to keep the knife or not. I didn't want to bring this public, but I directly asked you if you'd like to start a PayPal claim and return it for a full refund and you won't give me an answer other than "I have 180 days to decide" I would like to put an end to this as well.
I never said I didn't know about the lock stick- I believe I said there was not any, which is why I would like the knife returned if you are not happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last post here that I have time for right now...

Kevin, I don't think you're a bad guy. Never said I did. I just didn't like the way you handled things as we got deeper into the issue, after I received the knife. It's too bad you decided to make this all public because that was unnecessary and I think a little vindictive...based on your assumptions & unfounded fears. As you know, I never said I'd make you wait 180 days to let you know what I wanted to do, if anything at all. I still don't know If I want to keep it & try to fix it...or send it back exactly as I received it from you. Regardless of what these opinionated studs are throwing out here, my (pretty extensive) feedback verifies that I am a 100% stand up, honest & honorable guy...also now tired of dealing with these chimer-ins and their shoot-from-the-hip opinions about someone they literally know next to nothing about. It;s so easy to be judgmental from one's computer keyboard. So relax and I will get back to you, privately, (and hopefully it'll stay that way) once I have some time to think & decide what I think is the best and fairest move to make in this situation. Best, Sincerely, Scrim

Ok, just tidying up before I go do some actual worthwhile work.

I don't think you know what the hell real work is.
From what I've read of both sides You Scrim, Stop the Butthurt. Many of us are business folk both male & female and all you are is a butt hurt baby. Like the lady bartender said to the man bun crowd on Shameless,

Grow Balls Drink Vodka

And if you still don't get it!

P772AFg.jpg

I think you're the one with endless time with all of the BS you're spitting around here. I hope your account gets suspended.

I've had the same thing happen to me recently, buyer claimed the CRK I sold him had lock stick. When I shipped the knife, it was in good working order. Got the knife back, issued a refund. The knife showed no sign of lock stick when I got it back.
So, I can understand the OP's frustration.
Question to the buyer, how difficult would it have been to include a short video of the lock stick with your initial text showing the lock stick you experienced?????

Emails, I asked for emails, screenshots, proof of your side, but don't waste anymore of your time. I don't need them or random insane excuses. It's very clear to me what is going on here. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to create a return shipping label and have USPS pick up a box, it also takes about 1 minute to take a screenshot. Sometimes people make mistakes, other times people have unrealistic expectations and refuse to be made whole.

You want attention apparently so you are getting it. You don't get to decide the terms under which you return the item or what type of monetary amount you get should you even get one. That has a name, and it is called extortion and it's quite illegal. This is the sort of thing we are trying to curb here, we don't need this brand of crazy here. Since you want to drag things out and make things rough for someone else, we will lock this thread and save your comments for posterity should paypal want to see your responses.

Last edited:
Scrim - send the knife back, get your refund, press on. You're not doing yourself any favors here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back