Current Lineup

Jarrett Fleming

I will keep this thread up to date with all of the designs that I offer.

Itty-bitty
OAL: 6.25" Handle: 3.5" Edge: 2.5"
3kEQn7K.jpg

Skinner
OAL: 7" Handle: 3.75" Edge: 3"
JUnGrfj.jpg

B&T
OAL: 8" Handle: 4" Edge: 3.75"
vVtrdUm.jpg

EDC (2017)
OAL: 7" Edge: 3"
GU6qWMN.jpg

EDC V2
WpMrcHx.jpg

Bushreaper
OAL: 9.25" Edge: 4"
1P2srnV.jpg

Trailmaster
OAL: 9.5" Edge: 4.5"
z5PGmkm.jpg

Woodscout
OAL: 8.25" Edge: 3.75"

Fieldhand
OAL: 7" Edge: 2.5"

Kestrel
OAL:7.75" Handle: 4.25" Edge: 3.25"

Lycosa
OAL:7.75" Handle: 4.25" Edge: 3.25"

Sparrow
OAL:7.75" Handle: 4.25" Edge:3.25"

Osprey
OAL: 8" Edge: 3 1/4"
ZTsiWP6.jpg

Marshal

Weebill OAL: 5 3/4" Edge: 2 1/2"
TqM6RqL.jpg

Comrade
J7VW7Ev.jpg

Nomad
sttIlIv.jpg

Nocturnal
A2OY4uN.jpg

Conciliator
6cclGwk.jpg

Pocket pal
OAL: 6.5" Edge: 2.5"
LqDj6jw.jpg

Last edited:
Dimensions added!

Guys please keep in mind that the lengths vary slightly from knife to knife. I do everything by hand no waterjets or mills are used.

Can you post the dimensions for your EDC? Thanks and congratulations on your new forum.

I will get them up as soon as I can Derek. I only have a few completed knives on hand at the moment though.

So you're located in Athens? I was actualy just at Franklin's Gun Shop yesterday. I live about 45 min away in Loganville. That's a sweet looking line up.
It's nice to see more GA based makers lately.
I'm just now noticing them anyway. They could've been around for a while for all I know but good none the less.

Last edited:
I'm actually in Winterville so just outside of Athens but I figured more people would know where Athens is. I visit Franklin's fairly often.
There are tons of great makers in GA and it's always a good time when we all get together for a meeting!

Thank you tiger!

Derek the handle lengths are up for several of the models now. I will post the others as soon as I make a few more of those models. You can pretty much calculate the handle length by subtracting the edge length plus another 1/4" (I try to make the ricassos about 1/4") from the OAL.

Thank you tiger!

Derek the handle lengths are up for several of the models now. I will post the others as soon as I make a few more of those models. You can pretty much calculate the handle length by subtracting the edge length plus another 1/4" (I try to make the ricassos about 1/4") from the OAL.

Happy New Year Jarrett!!!
Could you add dimensions for the newer knives? I know its just the beginning of the New Year and things can get very hectic though:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Jarrett, not sure if it's my issue with loading pics, but most don't show up. Please look into as I would love to take a look at your offerings.

Hey Jarrett, not sure if it's my issue with loading pics, but most don't show up. Please look into as I would love to take a look at your offerings.
It's not just you. The pics don't work anymore because photo bucket decided to start charging an outrageous amount of money. All the old links are broken, and I have swapped to a new photo hosting website. I need to go back and redo everything. Unfortunately I don't know how to get all of my old photos off of photo bucket and upload them to the new site.

Back