Current Models, pics and info

Hey Niko, take a look at www.nwaknives.com
This is my new and very much under construction website. Take a look at the B&T in there.

Thanks
Nick

Nick from what i can tell your web guy doesn't have the resolution set correctly for your pictures. They are viewing a little bunched up. He needs to either resize them for the res he has your page limited too, or else he needs to change the res on your page.

I like the layout.

Cheers

Kelly

Nick is that Sierra Scout on there with the iron wood the one you made for me?

It shore looks purty on my hip. :D

Nick from what i can tell your web guy doesn't have the resolution set correctly for your pictures. They are viewing a little bunched up. He needs to either resize them for the res he has your page limited too, or else he needs to change the res on your page.

Yup, just double-checked it on my computer at home, and the res does need to be changed. They view fine at 800x600 when you view the images alone in a separate window/tab.

Great fledgling website Nick. I really dig the Bird & Trout model. Any guesstimate on the lead time for one of those?

Thanks guys, the lead time is running about 4 months right now.

Nick:)

Copyof1000797.jpg

Nick, I have been away fooling around with other things. I love your knives and a friend of mine has this one. Any chance you could duplicate it? I can get the makers name if that is required or desired.

Ron

Hi Ron, I think I can do that. Is that your Blackhawk in the pic?

E-mail me the dimensions

Thanks

No Nick, that is another gents. He did all the work other than a custom front sight and the custom grips. Mine look pretty close though.

Thanks Ben, I just sent you a e-mail.

Thanks again

I wish I did, but unfortunatley, I would have to make one for ya.

Thanks

Nick,
I have not been around much for quite some time and I am very impressed seeing all the work you have been doing!
My 4 are still hard at work :)

This Talon... accepting that any sharp edge is useful as a fighter and also stating that a metal clashing knife duel is not in my cards. For arm grabbing close, how do you feel about this one as a SD/fighter?
Thanks,
Bill

Hi Guys, yeah I am still here. Though not as much as I once was:( But I am still making these:)

Send me a e-mail nwaknives@yahoo.com

My website is down. I will build a new one soon.

I apologize for the lack of being here. I am working hard to recover from what I went through. It will take me some time but I'll get through:)

Thanks
Nick

Back