current production schedule updates.

For Monday sales do "Buy" buttons go active on the factory seconds knives or does a separate factory seconds link open up?

Under the Category tab or banner, you will see the Factory 2nds LINK which will go live.

Jab followed by a stiff right!

More like a Tyson-esque uppercut.

That Silver Needle. You've got to watch out for those quiet types! ;)

Ok ok ok :)
That was meant more as an endorsement of the Monday sales format. OF COURSE the preorder gets you a factory first exactly how you want and avoids a page refresh frenzy on a Monday... I used to think that was the way for me. Since we've seen the very high quality of the new spec factory seconds and since everyone who can dedicated a few Mondays to hunt the sales has gotten rewarded, I'm really seeing the value of the new sales format.

This 1st Friday says roughly the same thing as the Production Schedule page right now. Here it is for you folks who aren't signed up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/b78QLz

Thanks, sis!

I can imagine Tex is doing some Texan, boot scootin' happy dance seeing the progress with the 7/7 :D

Very cool that THREE models are done with HT and in your hands. Hopefully that will lead to some quick transitions from model to model.

Last edited:
Who knows? With all those parts in the shop Guy might go a little crazy and start making some of each model! :)

Who knows? With all those parts in the shop Guy might go a little crazy and start making some of each model! :)

Well he did make this comment on Instagram in connection with a new 4.1 pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGwW6jNpbvB/?taken-by=surviveknives

surviveknives@kaptanmorgan0 I almost got a few "no sheath" orders out before I had to leave for the airport. I have a ton of almost completed orders on my bench, so as soon as I get back a bunch of different stuff will be going out.

Just curious guys. A question for those of you that have been watching the production page more closely than I have in recent weeks. Have they completed all the 4.7 preorders yet? I'm wondering what the chances are of factory 1st knives being sold for any of the upcoming releases. I'm starting to think all Monday sales will be factory 2nds only. The apparent high quality of most factory 2nds aside, this makes me very sad. Given the choice, I'd pay the extra 10% for a factory 1st every time.

Well he did make this comment on Instagram in connection with a new 4.1 pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGwW6jNpbvB/?taken-by=surviveknives

I have mixed feelings. If I was the first to get a new 4.1 it would be the best day of my life, conversely if someone got a super early 4.7, say I don't know, maybe in March, but the real shipments wouldn't start until July or August or September... that might get somebody's hopes up.....

Just curious guys. A question for those of you that have been watching the production page more closely than I have in recent weeks. Have they completed all the 4.7 preorders yet? I'm wondering what the chances are of factory 1st knives being sold for any of the upcoming releases. I'm starting to think all Monday sales will be factory 2nds only. The apparent high quality of most factory 2nds aside, this makes me very sad. Given the choice, I'd pay the extra 10% for a factory 1st every time.

Between here and facebook and instagram I've seen less than 10 preorders go out. Mondays could start getting pretty exciting later this summer, but who knows.

Justin remembered better about how the 5.1 sales went, but I'm sure they'll have to sell the surplus factory first 4.7's at some point.

I'm such an impatient SoB that I'd rather have a factory second in my hand RIGHT NOW than wait a few months on a first. The seconds just keep getting better and better!

If Guy had the factory 1st to sell I'm sure he would, but with the 5.1 there seemed to be just enough 1st quality knives to fill all the orders.
Since the 4.7 are still shipping we don't know if there will be extra 1st once the orders are filled.

I have mixed feelings. If I was the first to get a new 4.1 it would be the best day of my life, conversely if someone got a super early 4.7, say I don't know, maybe in March, but the real shipments wouldn't start until July or August or September... that might get somebody's hopes up.....
Hey Silver, don't forget that the 2.7 jumped ahead of the 4.1 in production order and will probably start shipping sooner. :)

If Guy had the factory 1st to sell I'm sure he would, but with the 5.1 there seemed to be just enough 1st quality knives to fill all the orders.
Since the 4.7 are still shipping we don't know if there will be extra 1st once the orders are filled.
I'm getting myself mixed up. I thought I had read here and on instagram that there were going to be hundreds extra of each model. Maybe that's only the later models.

Hey Silver, don't forget that the 2.7 jumped ahead of the 4.1 in production order and will probably start shipping sooner. :)
Aren't you just a comedian :D

I think I got that example from the quote that Chiral pulled from instagram.

Will try to get a factory second 4.1 for myself. I did not preorder one because I already have the 'old' style but now changed my mind.

My girlfriend really likes my 4.7 so I will have to order one for her as well. :)

Hoping for Monday sales to happen when I am in front of a computer.

Keep an eye out for Monday Sales.. I was able to snag a 4.7 over a month ago and been enjoying it ever since..
My advice would be to buy the 4.7 mondy to have it NOW.. then once your preorder comes in sell it for an easy 200$ profit..ie.. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...lete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
and BAM.. you just got yourself a 4.7 for almost Free! Win win..,

Don't teach the innocent some bad bad habits ;)

One of these days those double-your-money sellers will lose a knife to a scam buyer and will learn their lesson the hard way.

Back