Custom hardware for mini grip??

Hey guys I just acquired a Ritter mini grip and I got some custom scales for it. I am just wondering if anyone knew where I could find some nice titanium coloured screws to go with the scales.

Thanks in advance.

Josh.

No offence but your getting a little carried away there friend. The mini grip is amazing in it's true original format. I think your disrespecting Mr Ritter.

No offence but your getting a little carried away there friend. The mini grip is amazing in it's true original format. I think your disrespecting Mr Ritter.
It's his knife to customize how he wants. I got custom scales for my full Grip and with carbon fiber it's an entirely new, extremely classy knife. Custom hardware and scales let's you take a design you love the feel of but dislike the aesthetics of and class it up.

That said, I looked and cannot find custom hardware for the Mini Grip anywhere. Not sure why.

If i remember correctly there is a russian user on the forum making custom hardware and scales. I think his username is igored.

I strongly disagree. I don't really appreciate your concerns about what I do with my knives and my time. I find it a little condicendong. You could say every knife is great in its original form. But if people find something they like and want to add their own unique style or personality to it that is up to them. I believe people customizing their own knifes is in no way shape or form a disrespect to the designer.
I love my Ritter.

C1AA53D8-3E05-47CF-8268-1CADB4D7BFD8_zpswpehfrtw.jpg

Nice scales! Looks great on that blade. I think there is some colored anodized titanium hardware sets on fleabay.. I've been considering a set myself. Really want a set of micarta scales down the road.

What color hardware are you looking for? The black looks great already but silver/raw would look good too..

Nice scales! Looks great on that blade. I think there is some colored anodized titanium hardware sets on fleabay.. I've been considering a set myself. Really want a set of micarta scales down the road.

What color hardware are you looking for? The black looks great already but silver/raw would look good too..

Thanks. I got them from a guy on the forum couple weeks ago I am very happy with how they turned out. And yes I am looking for a silver/raw colour, I think they would go great with the silver deep Cary pocket clip.

Do you know of a place I can order the silver screws?

What knife are you looking at getting the micarta scales for?

Have you tried Benchmade directly? I seriously doubt they'd have a set of titanium hardware for you, but if you're ok to settle with a satin set I think they may be willing to help you get them.

Thanks. I got them from a guy on the forum couple weeks ago I am very happy with how they turned out. And yes I am looking for a silver/raw colour, I think they would go great with the silver deep Cary pocket clip.

Do you know of a place I can order the silver screws?

What knife are you looking at getting the micarta scales for?
The mini-grip is what I'd like micarta on. Its got the g10 right now which I like but I love the look and feel of micarta. I just got it last week so I'm trying not to splurge too much on it already.. expensive little knife.

Mcfelli is right about screws, bm would probably send you the standard silver/satin set at no charge but they won't be titanium.

I strongly disagree. I don't really appreciate your concerns about what I do with my knives and my time. I find it a little condicendong. You could say every knife is great in its original form. But if people find something they like and want to add their own unique style or personality to it that is up to them. I believe people customizing their own knifes is in no way shape or form a disrespect to the designer.
I love my Ritter.

C1AA53D8-3E05-47CF-8268-1CADB4D7BFD8_zpswpehfrtw.jpg
Haha you find it condicen"dong" do you. Clearly your not all that bright. You need to turn your spellcheck on friend. Good day

The mini-grip is what I'd like micarta on. Its got the g10 right now which I like but I love the look and feel of micarta. I just got it last week so I'm trying not to splurge too much on it already.. expensive little knife.

Mcfelli is right about screws, bm would probably send you the standard silver/satin set at no charge but they won't be titanium.

That is a nice knife. How do you find the 20cv? I was thinking about adding one of those to my collection.
And yes I will try contacting benchmade for the screws, they were very helpful when I asked for new pocket clips. And no I don't need titanium. I just wrote that because I thought that was the only aftermarket option haha.

Haha you find it condicen"dong" do you. Clearly your not all that bright. You need to turn your spellcheck on friend. Good day

Can't say I didn't see that one coming. I figured you were one of those guys, that has to get the last word in even though they realized they were wrong in the first place.
Thanks for all the input I found it all very helpful. Hope you have a great day.

Take care SlicenDicer.

Can't say I didn't see that one coming. I figured you were one of those guys, that has to get the last word in even though they realized they were wrong in the first place.
Thanks for all the input I found it all very helpful. Hope you have a great day.

Take care SlicenDicer.
So far I'm loving it, but I really haven't had it long enough to do a whole lot with it, I think I got it last Wednesday or Thursday.. time will tell, but it feels very solid and well made. Its my first knife over about 50 bucks and my first BM. But I think BM has a good thing going with the free replacement parts for life and lifesharp, etc.. seems like a company that really cares about their customers.

Right on. I am sure you will love it. Let me know how you like the steel.

And yes I love benchmade, and their customer service is awesome. I have read some sub par things about their fit and finish. But I have recently purchased three BM's and have yet to have a problem. They all arrived perfectly centred and blade geometry perfectas well. I have been very impressed thus far. I just can not get over how much I love the axis lock too. I am currently saving for a 940. just can't get enough BM

Try USA Knife Maker and also Knife kits.com I have titanium screws for my BM Morpho 32 and 707 Sequel. But I just have silver titanium. Don't know if they have colored or not. But you can heat color titanium pretty easy.

Hey troll. Mr. Ritter himself actually contacted one of the custom scale makers on this forum and had him make a set of scales for his own Griptilian so I hardly think he would feel disrespected.

Take care SlicenDicer.
You take care as well.

Back