• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Services

Triarii Metalworks based in New Jersey...just wanted to say hello and offer some services.

We offer full heat treating services as well as hardness testing and general materials testing to go along with it.
We also run CNC plasma and water jet, built to order belt grinders, numerous different coatings and batch curing, metal deburring, polishing, stonewashing, media blasting, and more

We can also do environmental testing in salt spray and humidity test chambers.

We specialize in Laser Engraving and Marking on every material imaginable, including Kydex, leather, wood, ceramic, and every metal and glass made. Multi color on stainless steel and Titanium....from general marking to
high end artistic marking. We run Co2 and Fiber laser systems with rotary capabilities.

We also offer graphic design and CAD Design as well as manufacture holsters and weapon slings.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message or give me a call 603-953-6615

Last edited:
Triarii Metalworks based in New Jersey...just wanted to say hello and offer some services.

We offer full heat treating services as well as hardness testing and general materials testing to go along with it.
We also run CNC plasma and water jet, built to order belt grinders, numerous different coatings and batch curing, metal deburring, polishing, stonewashing, media blasting, and more

We can also do environmental testing in salt spray and humidity test chambers.

We specialize in Laser Engraving and Marking on every material imaginable, including Kydex, leather, wood, ceramic, and every metal and glass made. Multi color on stainless steel and Titanium....from general marking to
high end artistic marking. We run Co2 and Fiber laser systems with rotary capabilities.

We also offer graphic design and CAD Design.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message or give me a call.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So you would be able to test various lubricated knives in a salt spray test if I needed it?

Now all I need to do is find a place that could test coefficient of friction :p

But not a lot of places have a Linear Reciprocating Tribometer - or whatever else is used to test that, I don't really know :p

Last edited:
Sent you a message on FB. Looking for an engraving on my Inkosi. Thanks.

Jason

Hi,

Do you refurbish knives? I have a Clark Grunt Framelock Flipper that needs some TLC. Can you to look at, clean, refurbiish but keep it stock? The pocket clip bottom screw is stripped which causes the clip to swing back and forth. It has a bearing pivot, not caged, and I think a couple of the ball bearings are missing.

Thx Fletchx

View attachment 639137

It's been almost a year since he last logged in...and his membership has lapsed; so, technically, he can't offer/provide services here.

Back