Customer Appreciation GAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Knives

Title says it all, you must be a customer (past or present) to be eligible to win. This giveaway celebrates two things, I`ll be celebrating my 9th year making knives on May 16th, and a Thank You to all my loyal customers.
I`ll be hosting a Knifemaking Class on May 18-19, and I need to make a knife along with the class, so I thought I would give it away. It will be something simple, and will have tan canvas micarta handles, that`s all I know for now.
Simply post here (pictures are always welcome), and say something about your knife (or knives).
One entry per person. The winner will be chosen on May 20th or 21st.

A great example of a JK knife. My son has this one now.

Attachments

• IMG_6183.JPG
    IMG_6183.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 10
Never met a JK that I didn't like! Congrats John, and thanks for the chance!

Jeff

Love my EO1 EDC, Fork/Knife (Go Nessmuks) Set, Hiking Backup and future knives to come. EDC was my first non-stainless knife I've ever used. To much of a chicken before to take care of them, but realized I was just ignorant of what the care entails....wipe dry step 1.

Congrats on nine years John.

If I should win give the knife to TPVT please.

DSCN2038.jpg

I love my Tool in tan micarta!

Unfortunately the only JK knife I have for the moment is my JK Tin Knife It's paired with my Newt Livesay g45. I kept it in an altoid tin with some fire starter and tinder but I put a handle on it and now it rides piggyback on the g45 for pencil sharpening, envelope opening and to scrape the ferrous rod on my keychain.

Anyway if that counts I'm in and would love to add another one of your knives to begin a JK collection.

I2hpIoa.jpg

JVkrSfn.jpg

If my first post was not clear, if anyone is on my order list they are eligible to enter.

Very generous offer, Mr. K , and Happy Anniversary!

JKs are my favorites because I can get help with a design that I have in mind, come up with a completely new design, or go with a tried and tested JK.

One can find all of my JK pictures at the following link -

http://www.iammoon.com/albums/knives/JK Knife/index.html

Thanks for all the great knives, John!

best

mqqn

I have given away more JK's than I currently own - because that's the best way to infect the unsuspecting.....
it's hard to beat the JK heat treat!

Can't pass up a JK GAW! Here's one of my favorites, my GBH. It's a handful!

If you don't have a JK knife already, what's wrong with you? Great price, great knives, built to be used!

Can't go wrong with Bocote. This Rule#9 in 3/32 with full grind is a mean slicer. I had John make this as a B-Day gift for my wife, who absolutely loves it.

2SRAmk0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back