Customer Appreciation GAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the first one you ordered from me, that was quite a few years ago.

The hiker was the one that started it all for me. Not sure how many JKs I have but I'm sure there's always room for "just one more"

That's one of the original Hikers, you can tell because the handles are garolite, not micarta, and the lanyard hole is unlined. One of my very first models, from before I went into knife making full time.

That's one of the original Hikers, you can tell because the handles are garolite, not micarta, and the lanyard hole is unlined. One of my very first models, from before I went into knife making full time.
It was my first JK and is still my favorite:thumbsup:

12 JKs & 1 HK. One could say I'm a fan of JK knives.
trPYVlP.jpg

Well I'm on the order list and getting closer to the top. I guess I'll post the knife that is getting replaced. I have the muddy camp on order, and it will be replacing this old Kabar.

If my first post was not clear, if anyone is on my order list they are eligible to enter.

Thank you, John :thumbsup:.

I've had this Michael Morris about seven years now. The Worker B&T will take its place As my go-to for walks through the forest preserves and other places that I just like to have a little fixed blade on me.

IMG_2581.JPG

a-ha! this is the place to put this. was just looking for a thread to add these pics of the Twig Mangler.

wwm9hcB.jpg

please count me in.

Here's one we haven't seen for a while. Trapline, about a 3 7/8 cutting edge. Tough and indestructible.
DSCN5726_zps0755e1db.jpg

oh yeah! i've always wanted to try the trapline. what draws me to it is the handle shape. thanks for the reminder! :D

Congrats on nine years John.

If I should win give the knife to TPVT please.

DSCN2038.jpg

I love my Tool in tan micarta!

not sure that i deserve it, but i accept! thanks Myke! you're too kind. :thumbsup:

IMG_0180.JPG

I am very fond of my small necker with a two tone handle, two different woods. And the little one has been a quick knife for little jobs at work.

Well, no pics but this is my entry
It's a Haiku poem

My red blood shows me
the sharpness of my JK
As it enters sheath

Q0NFtxP.jpg

My birthday is May 18th. I'd love to win the lottery and be at your place to celebrate this year.
While I have a lot of knives, my absolute favorite knife to carry and use is my original Rule #9. It just simply works.

Very generous of you John. Love my small collection of JK's. The Worker and a Bird and Trout both in Zebrawood. A Broken Rogue in Black micarta and the knife made at one of last years classes in Bocote.

I need to gather mine for a group shot. The four (with one coming in a few weeks) I own are quickly becoming my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back