• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Customized Spyderco Rubicon

ralmpete

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Po'boy style Spyderco Rubicon. I am not the first owner of this knife, but I have not carried or used it. It shows no signs of wear besides being handled.

I bought this here on the forums a few months ago but unfortunately have no room in my collection for such a unique piece. The pervious owner did not know who did the upgrades. They are very well done and truly make this knife a one of a kind.

The knife has the factory titanium lines and linerlock, titanium bolsters and green micarta scales with a titanium gear back spacer. The pocket clip holes are drilled for Emerson style clips as well. I did not receive a box or any paperwork when I purchased it. Comes with an additional titanium aftermarket clip.

IMG_0915.JPG IMG_0916.JPG IMG_0919.JPG IMG_0917.JPG IMG_0918.JPG IMG_0920.JPG

I am asking $old TYD, I'll pick up PayPal fees and shipping costs.
I am open to trades + cash if need be. I'm interested mostly in a G&G Hawk Mudd or non-flipper XM-18, but will entertain others as well.

Please feel free to ask questions and thank you for checking out my thread!
I can be reached at ralmpete@gmail.com

Last edited:
SOLD to Fosmosis. Thank you all for the interest and thank you Fosmosis for the sale.

Back