• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damasteel Damascus

rw1129

RW Wilson
I am a Damasteel distributor. I can get you anything that they can make. Just ask and I will get you a quote. I have all of their full bar standard sizes available on my website at http://www.rwwilsonknives.com/store..._-_Martensitic_Stainless_Damascus,_DS93X.html . I do have the following available in smaller pieces:
MUNIN 1.jpg
MUNIN 1 1/2" X 5/32"
10" - $238.90
12" - $286.68
This is a smaller variant of ladder and thus looks great on smaller pieces. Available today!

ros.jpg ROSE 1.jpg
ROSE 1 1/2" X 1/8" X 10"
$165.50
The traditional rose pattern gives a neat effect when grinding a phase. It is suitable for medium and smaller sized knives and applications. Available today!

HUGIN-front_low-8007985.jpg
HUGIN 1 1/2" X 1/8" X 10"
$177.50
Hugin™ is a dense variation of Odins Eye™. It is suitable for smaller pieces and knives. Available today!

GYSINGE vattenstämpel-back_low-8008054.jpg
GYSINGE 1 1/2" X 1/8" X 10"
$187.50
This pattern is suitable for small to medium sized pieces. The pattern is surface intense and the effect will be strongest with a small bevel.

twis.jpg twist 1.jpg
DENSE TWIST 1 1/2" X 1/8"
10" - $178.60
11 3/8" - $200.93
Twisted material suitable for any application. Available today!

ladder (2).jpg LADDER 1.jpg
LADDER 1 1/2" X 5/32'" X 8 5/8"
$176.38
This is an all around pattern that looks good in most conditions and especially on medium sized pieces. Available today!

I want to give a thumbs-up for Ron's damasteel. Ron is a great seller to deal with, and communication is good. He also knows his stuff - if you have a question, call and ask him, he'll give you good advice on using his products.

Damasteel is a powder metallurgy layered steel. This means the density is 100% and there are no voids or inclusions. To date, I have never found a single flaw it a piece.

I use a lot of Damasteel in the Munin, Hugin, and ladder patterns. Makes superb high end kitchen blades and hunting/fishing knives.

Cheap steel ... NO - Excellent steel ... ABSOLUTELY.

The HT is pretty basic for anyone with a good HT oven. I use Peter's to do mine, and Brad does it well.

I want to give a thumbs-up for Ron's damasteel. Ron is a great seller to deal with, and communication is good. He also knows his stuff - if you have a question, call and ask him, he'll give you good advice on using his products.

Damasteel is a powder metallurgy layered steel. This means the density is 100% and there are no voids or inclusions. To date, I have never found a single flaw it a piece.

I use a lot of Damasteel in the Munin, Hugin, and ladder patterns. Makes superb high end kitchen blades and hunting/fishing knives.

Cheap steel ... NO - Excellent steel ... ABSOLUTELY.

The HT is pretty basic for anyone with a good HT oven. I use Peter's to do mine, and Brad does it well.
Thanks Stacy!

Back