Danny.k's Becker HH and DH

Ordered a BK9 and a BK10 to use when hunting/tracking(wounded) critters.
Reciewed them a couple days ago.

Because i have a close relation with Murphy (break stuff and lose even more things) the stock black scales HAD to go. So i bought a beckerhandlekit to lessen the chance of losing any of these babies somewhere in a remote forest..
UPMDB0c.jpg

First mod to make the Beckers huntworthy.. Sharpening of "swedges?"
The BK10 was a breeze but the BK9 still needs some work(my diamondstone got out of diamonds, see above Murphy-thingie)[emoji35] .
X8cTJgu.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, sorry..
The BK9 is the HH (HogHunter) and the BK10 is the DH (DeerHunter).

A box of kydex is on its way over here and i'm itchin to make sheaths for the knives.
Just recently tried making kydexsheaths and these were my two first.
The knife on top is a Mtech dagger whitch is a usefull tool but i hate the "serations?"(pardon my spelling, i'm a Swede..) because it snags hair from dispatched animals like you wouldn't believe [emoji50].
Bottom knife is my beloved Eka Swingblade, hard used for gutting and skinning.
oM8Lo9l.jpg

Ran out of my first batch of kydex when huntingbuddies saw the sheaths and wanted/made me make them sheaths for their Swingblades.

Cant decide if i should do taco or pancake-style sheaths for the Beckers though.?

Last edited:
Nice work.
Pancake (with screws/bolts) easier to clean and more mounting options but larger footprint for carrying on the body.

Taco is smaller and easier to carry on the body, but can be harder to clean and lash to a pack as securely or at least will often have less mounting options.

Hmm...good point about the cleaning issue [emoji106]

I like the compactness of the tacostyle sheahts. I usually carry alot of stuff when tracking so space is limited.

Always carry knifes on my left side(crossdraw) to minimize the chance of getting my slinged rifle snagged or slammed against it.

Last edited:
Those were your first Kydex sheaths?... Wow man, nice work!
That Eka Swingblade looks very cool.

Some pics showing the Beckers future environments..(read the forumrules but if the pics violate some rule that i missed please let me know!)

null_zpsc0f977b8.jpg

DB93A330-ABBD-442C-BA5B-4E56788B0D58-5602-000008ED01B9188C.jpg

Another favourite knife [emoji39]
F91ED2F1-AD57-431B-9B6A-C4710FCA52A0-6269-00000AF7BD06A66D.jpg

Dog barely visible.. 5 seconds after pic was taken a large boar attacked my dog and i had to put the boar down with my rifle.
231F5A8E-5DD2-4F82-B1BB-D1C884CADDA3_zpsur10whrr.jpg

68FCF29E-5B14-4454-99E0-1D32E3C7CC04_zpsgnyouqus.jpg

Successful daytime hunt!
DSC_0265_zpsaryxp4tl.jpg

Those were your first Kydex sheaths?... Wow man, nice work!
That Eka Swingblade looks very cool.

Yes, watched a couple vids on the tube and ordered some stuff to make it happen. Not that it turned out like "pro-made" sheaths anyways but i keep trying ;)

Very nice photos, but I'm a bit concerned about the lack of Morakniv in them! :D

This thread made me hungry. Now I want boar bacon.

Very nice danny.k!

Very nice photos, but I'm a bit concerned about the lack of Morakniv in them! :D
I use Mora knifes att work and also have a few laying around in the garage. Nothing wrong with'em just not my cup of tea.
Have to try one of the new(to me atleast) Eldris sometime.. Looks kinda cute and useable.

Had to make a "tar-pole" for the hawgs.
Since its not allowed to cut anything on my new huntingground i went to one of my leases and stole one from a pile...[emoji51]
The chainsaw wouldnt start of course so had to whack with the 9..
EKvF0pp.jpg

Fine work with the 10.
WkU3mlY.jpg

Groupie
fSZMcB6.jpg

Last edited:
The hogs seem to like corn and peas...
DSC_0473_zpsejpox3wk.jpg

Tar time!
Best boar attractant ever[emoji4]
DSC_0476_zpsvl7zklxw.jpg

Maybe time to hose down the car..
DSC_0472_zpsjjegemxv.jpg

Hog down!
Bacon bacon[emoji39]
No stabbing just shooting and tracking with the young Jagdterrier.
DSC_0478_zps9v0retq6.jpg

DSC_0479_zpst6nug0kf.jpg

DSC_0480_zpsqchcgapw.jpg

mms_20170312_232507_zpslnvvzokl.jpg

Back