Darrin Sanders Knife Pictures

yxFaJuX.jpg

awZBeD2.jpg

Hey, thanks for posting. That Osage handle is aging well. The patina on the blade aint to bad either. Nice group photo.

The Bowie you made for me is indeed aging well. It has been to several hunting outings in the Mississippi Delta, a couple trips into the N Ala Bankhead Forest, Sipsey Wilderness area, and many sojourns into the "back 40" privet thicket, which is no match for the Sanders Bowie. I think of it as the Sanders LaFourche Bowie, and still plan to dip the blade into the Bayou one day.

The Bowie you made for me is indeed aging well. It has been to several hunting outings in the Mississippi Delta, a couple trips into the N Ala Bankhead Forest, Sipsey Wilderness area, and many sojourns into the "back 40" privet thicket, which is no match for the Sanders Bowie. I think of it as the Sanders LaFourche Bowie, and still plan to dip the blade into the Bayou one day.

Thanks for posting. Its always good to get positive feedback. Glad it is serving you well. I used to work for Tidewater Marine and I spent a lot of time in Bayou Lafourche working out of Port Fourchon. Next time you're down on "da buya" go ahead and Christen it. LOL

Planning on it. I usually cross Da buya on I-20. Used to spend a lotta time on B LaFourche in S La. Working for Tenneco, Amoco, caught plenty boat and chopper
rides outta Fouchon

LOVE that Sendero, Darrin. You're right, Mr. Fisk's lines have truly become iconic. Have to admit, thought, I'm intrigued by that trailing point in 10V of Ankerson's...
Thank you sir. If you want me to make you one just let me know.

Back