dealers or shops that sell Starbenza other than Wilson Combat?

My problem is that I live in Germany and I tried ordering a large Sebenza 21 Starbenza but they don't ship to Germany. Are there any other shops or dealers that sell the Starbenza, maybe outside the U.S.?

That knife is a Wilson Combat exclusive, but they come up for sale on the exchange from time to time.

Look under "Chris Reeve Knives for Sale" at the top of the Chris Reeve Knives forum.

There was one on there earlier this week I believe. Good Luck!

I just got one from Wilson direct with a 10% discount, know anyone who was or is in the military?? I picked up the 25 by the way since I had a large 21...

34dlwef.jpg

That knife is a Wilson Combat exclusive, but they come up for sale on the exchange from time to time.

Look under "Chris Reeve Knives for Sale" at the top of the Chris Reeve Knives forum.

There was one on there earlier this week I believe. Good Luck!

This....ya just missed a 25 that came up for a really nice price. $400 I think. The serrations really do make a difference on the grip...opening the 25 is nicer than the 21, but closing the 21 is easier. ;) Good luck.

damn .. I just now saw this post .. Yesterday is ended an auction on Ebay for one Starbenza 25, for 400 € approx .. sorry .. Watch often Ebay

There was a Starbenza 25 here for $400 last week I think....BNIB no paracord though. I think....

Damn man... just yesterday there was a Starbenza 25 here on the forum in the "Chris Reeve for sale" for $ 370 .... Sold immediately .... But excuse me, why not send to Germany? Wilson Combat does not ship to Germany?

Damn man... just yesterday there was a Starbenza 25 here on the forum in the "Chris Reeve for sale" for $ 370 .... Sold immediately .... But excuse me, why not send to Germany? Wilson Combat does not ship to Germany?

Probably issues with customs or something. They may have a problem sending knives....some places won't ship knives to Europe. I see them as tools and no different than a hammer but....eh. Find someone here that will send it, and on the custom form, have them put down "tool". It is a tool.

Yes, right! I bought 2 Reeve in the US, and one in Poland, and there is never any problem .. Here in Italy sometimes write on the package "gardening tool" .. Speech VERY different for double-edged daggers, which must be reported to the police. But for only one edge there is no problem ..

Even here in the US some states forbid you to have a double edged blade, spring assisted, gravity, butterfly, etc. One edge should be no problem there. I purchased blades from Italy before, some were automatic...and some were regular blades. I purchased one from FOX not long ago. On knives, I always put down "precision tool/instrument". Not sure how many people would believe you are sending a $500 gardening tool if you are honest with customs....lol.

Hahahahaha you'r in right !! But I meant expeditions in Italy and Europe, not for outside Europe, and here you do not need to declare the value that there is in the package .. Because does not pass through any customs.. My big DREAM is the Chris Reeve South African Dagger 9", but my fear is precisely that, even if I find it, I would have problems to get her here in Italy, because it is double-edged ...

I am in France and I asked WC if they can ship there and the answer was no
Still looking for getting one in the exchange

Back