Deals for 4/11--Pix HI Bollo, Bura Hanshee, Katar and Great Beautiful Offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 32 ounce Bura Hanshee by Purna. Horn handle. Usual Purn's best efforts. One more addition to your collection at $215.

HI BOLO BY LACHHU

Overall length --19 5/8''
Weight --38 oz
Spine thickness --3/8''
Satisal wood handle
Standard leather sheath
$275.

GIANT CHITLANGI BY KUMAR

Overall length --24 3/8''
Weight --44 oz
Spine thickness little over 1/4''
Horn handle
Steel guard
Brass bolster, buttcap and tip
Standard leather sheath
Fine work by Kumar
$245.

18 inch 34 ounce M-43 by Lachhu. White metal fittings. Beautiful neem wood handle! Real workhorse at $195.

This 18 inch 24 ounce dui chirra Knife by Ram Kumar arrived here in recent shipment from Nepal. Dhar wood handle. The blade tip suffer form rust during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno. Great weekend project Knife at $85.

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
HI KATAR BY KUMAR
This one is a special order for Dr. Sirinidhi
Not for sale
Enjoy picture!

Overall length --15.5''
Weight --38 oz

I'm speechless! Some great knives we haven't seen in a long long time.

The handle on that M43 is magnificent. I gotta go back and look some more.

Wow wow wow! Some really cool stuff today! Someone save me from that M43!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

very nice neem wood handle on that 43. the HI Bollo and Bura Hanshee are excellent looking too! that Katar is insanely epic! mad jealous about the katar, whoever special ordered that needs a second one!! GIANT CHITLANGI by kumar is killer too, hell, they're all killer! ill need a giant chilling some day. if i can ever get around to finding a real job! BTW, Yangdu - how is that Kunai coming along?! I am scared you are going to sell it. really want that special order kunai knife! It will be a really great and from HI smith no less.

Of the HI models, my favorite is the 43, and in all the time I've lurked I have not seen a nicer example.

M43 is crazy pretty wood. The Bolo is awesome! Kumar outdid himself on that Giant Chitlangi Bowie...

The HI Bolo is an incredibly massive knife. It's hard to appreciate until you hold one in your hand. It feels like you could chop down a house with it. But don't try that at home. :)

The 3/8" spine thickness runs the full length of the blade. The only reason it doesn't weigh a lot more is the deep fuller on both sides, which also runs the full length of the blade.

I have an older one made by Sher Kami with similar specs. Here are a couple of pics:

BoloKnife20-Sher35-01.jpg BoloKnife20-Sher35-09.jpg

Wow, that Hanshee and that Bolo. Beautiful. Wish I could buy either one. But one day I will have a Hanshee, and possibly one day one of those Bolos. Lachhu does good work, and this Bolo is no exception. And new Purna Hanshees, oh my.

That 43 is beautiful.

Sent via telegraph by the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

BB wish list
HI BOLO
I am sure BB want you to add the Bolo to your ongoing collection.

EMS sent on 18 inch 24 ounce dui chirra Knife by Ram Kumar.

Got it! 😃

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the Katar. It is exactly as I remember it from my childhood. Really looking forward to it and its pair when it arrives.

Thanks so much once again.

Back