Deals for 4/20 --Pix Bonecutter, Bura Gool and Awesome Buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
  1. 15.5 inch 31 ounce Boncutter by Purna. Horn handle. Usual fine work by Purna. Add to your ever-growing collection at $165. *SOLD*

9 1/4'' 7 ounce Bura Gool by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. BB ordered this one and he wants you to have this one for your collection at $85. *SOLD*

18 inch 23 ounce Tamang Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Bigger TK for your collection at $145. *SOLD*

L to r

16 inch 17 ounce Tamang Knife by Kumar. Himalayan rhododendron wood handle. She is fast and scary sharp! $135.

12 inch 12 ounce Katunje my special knife by Lachhu. Neem wood handle. Knife with beauty and grace for your collection at $95.

9/14 inch 10 ounce Kerambit by Kachhu. Horn handle. Cute one at $95.

Beautifully done 20 inch 29 ounce Cherokee Rose by Keshar Lal's son Anil. Satisal wood handle. Anil left shop for a while to take his father's farm. $175. *SOLD*

14 1/4'' 22 ounce L-Series Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95. *SOLD*

18 inch 36 ounce M-43 by Lachhu. Horn handle. Real workhorse at $165.
This one comes with sheath, Karda and chakma.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Pix from road trip
Enjoy!

Mount Shasta

(Dragon)

Last edited:
My oh my, where is everybody. This pile of beauties should be creating a shark eating frenzy if there ever was one.

Sweet stuff today.

EMS for a friend for

Beautifully done 20 inch 29 ounce Cherokee Rose by Keshar Lal's son Anil. Satisal wood handle. Anil left shop for a while to take his father's farm. $175.

edit: DD received for the Rose.

Last edited:
L-Series is awesome. I've been dreaming about a wharncliffe/seax design for a couple of weeks now. Haunting me, it was. And lo and behold, this Gool knife shows up.... it feels like a sign.

EMS for a friend for

Beautifully done 20 inch 29 ounce Cherokee Rose by Keshar Lal's son Anil. Satisal wood handle. Anil left shop for a while to take his father's farm. $175.

edit: DD received for the Rose.
Payment received will ship today.
Thank you

EMS on the Big Tamang (18 inch 23 ounce Tamang Knife by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle) sent.
And...Done Deal received! Thanks, Yangdu!

Last edited:
My friend received his Cherokee Rose today. He had this to say, "I just got my Cherokee Rose, and it's a short sword. I am not displeased."

I think it's safe to say he likes it.

Back