Death Chat!!

Nice, how'd you like it? That last scene was done well, right?

Ban, can you recommend some good yoga poses or stretches for relieving tight hamstrings and low back pain?

Whole movie was good but knife handling scenes were definitely cool. When is ban making a karambit? ;)

For temporary lower back pain relief, I like to hang from a pull-up bar and FULLY relax your whole body (harder than it sounds). Should feel like your spine is being completely uncompressed and stretching. Great feeling once you get it right.

Ban, this is what I was telling you about at the meet-up:

Knife-rounded-point1.jpg

A little chip carver like this with some super wear-resistant steel... that'd be freaking awesome.

That looks like a tiny blade. How thick and long is the blade? I am guessing is about 1" long, 3/8" wide, and about 1/16 thick? Let me go see if I can find some scraps that may work.

Sonny and I met up with Mike's friend yesterday and we walked away with 2 recurves. When we shooting again?!

I ended up getting an early Bear Grizzly 56" #48. Mike's friend Tim has an INSANE collection of bows and gave us the option to trade-in/upgrade any time. Sonny got a 58" Bear, forget the model/weight but pretty much immaculate.

right on guys.. it was cool meeting up.. wish we could have kicked it longer.. i'm glad you guys got your bows.. Tim is a way cool dude..

right on guys.. it was cool meeting up.. wish we could have kicked it longer.. i'm glad you guys got your bows.. Tim is a way cool dude..

Yeah, thanks for everything again. Your side quiver design is awesome, going to have to pick one up or make it next time there.

Been awhile with no update in here! Every time I talk about archery or my bow it ends up me talking about how awesome Mike and his homie Tim are haha. I've been trying to shoot more and practice at the cost of lost arrows haha. Probably too busy these next few weeks, but we should do a meet up again sometime soon.

We should! I'm back and forth to Yosemite the next few weeks, but will try to make one if you guys do anything.

Ban Tang "Fatty" BT4: FOR SALE IN THE CUSTOM KNIFES ON PAGE 4

* Blade Steel: A2
* Handle Material: Black Micarta
* Condition: Very Light Use
* Sheath: Black Leather

Haven't been around much lately because I have been spending a lot of time in and out of the hospital for a good friend who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. I has been a rough 2 weeks.

Yes, Max has brought a bunch of smiles around. Just need to get it fully potty trained now. He is fine at the shop but still has issues at the house in the early morning when no one is keeping an eye on him.

Last edited:
Back