Different shades of Snakeskin

I know I am a huge fan of Busse snakeskin. I'm sure A lot of us are.
I love how it seems no two are exactly alike. Let's dedicate this thread to showing the differences off. Guess I'll go first

(What I consider)Dark machined snake skinIMG_2554.JPG old school camo "snakeskin"FullSizeRender.jpg the top one is really light. Which I think I like best. I don't know if it's just because it hasn't been fondled , or just the layer the machining process left at the face FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF0039_edited_shrunk.jpg

That war boar looks sick!! I need one soooo bad. That mojo is also outstanding ! Awesome pics

Lots of the darker snakeskin will lighten up with a quick scrub with a soft nylon brush and some dish soap. They darken up quite easily, even from light handling

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Nice pics, there has to be more out there!! FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3365.JPG
    IMG_3365.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 7
Dug waaaaay deep into my PB album...back to when they compressed images, so some may look a little off. More snakes...

IMG_7698_BC.jpg Blk_SS_Busse_Group-comp.jpg SH-v_BF_Support-Auction2.jpg Mr_BossSt_ABALE.jpg TweenerMeaner-variant.jpg ActiveDuty_Original-CSAD.jpg ActiveDuty_Variant1.jpg NO_E-variant1.jpg NO_E-variant4.jpg BUSSE-CustomShop_BATAC-v_zps24a01373.jpg

Back