Do these come sharp??

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes.
I received this Un-Named" model from Chris this afternoon. I wanted to try it out pronto, so I stopped by the store to pick up a few essentials on the way home.
SQDk1Il6TEYHqHabwqeQSB8jMhI-vi.jpg

hwGicCLfviiDxSS0Cj_V8O8aU-vi.jpg

85QaRYRvMAVYb2v0CsS-vi.jpg

SRlMKI23Z4j7VU2wkIC9LA5T0_kFFI-vi.jpg

O1P9C0D8OOT9ZzAyY4ItBW8x2H9gtG-vi.jpg

This is the sharpest knife I own. Period. Chris told me to be careful, he was right. I found myself worrying that the knife would slice right through the avocado skin, despite minimal pressure.

Nice job Chris. Mighty fine work. Im proud to own this knife. All the best in the future my friend, as you "spread your wings"!

Nice choice Phillip! Chris goes were few dare to tread when it comes to making thin tapered stainless knives with edges so sharp that it makes you realize how relatively dull every other knife you own is by comparison. Once you go really sharp, there is no going back...

Phil

P.S. - I love the paper thin tomato and onion slices! :cool:

I have got to get one of Chris's 1/16" kitchen-focused knives! My 3/32" TT Warthog is already one of my most used kitchen knives. This newer line he's been producing with the high arching handles and thin stock would be everything I want in a kitchen prep knife.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes.
I received this Un-Named" model from Chris this afternoon. I wanted to try it out pronto, so I stopped by the store to pick up a few essentials on the way home.
SQDk1Il6TEYHqHabwqeQSB8jMhI-vi.jpg

hwGicCLfviiDxSS0Cj_V8O8aU-vi.jpg

85QaRYRvMAVYb2v0CsS-vi.jpg

SRlMKI23Z4j7VU2wkIC9LA5T0_kFFI-vi.jpg

O1P9C0D8OOT9ZzAyY4ItBW8x2H9gtG-vi.jpg

This is the sharpest knife I own. Period. Chris told me to be careful, he was right. I found myself worrying that the knife would slice right through the avocado skin, despite minimal pressure.

Nice job Chris. Mighty fine work. Im proud to own this knife. All the best in the future my friend, as you "spread your wings"!

Your Welcome Phil, and thank you! I am glad you like it! I told you that sucker is sharp. Thank you for posting the pictures up of your first use. I look forward to seeing it more here and on instagram.

Nice choice Phillip! Chris goes where few dare to tread when it comes to making thin tapered stainless knives with edges so sharp that it makes you realize how relatively dull every other knife you own is by comparison. Once you go really sharp, there is no going back...

Phil

P.S. - I love the paper thin tomato and onion slices! :cool:

Thank you for the compliments Phil!

I have got to get one of Chris's 1/16" kitchen-focused knives! My 3/32" TT Warthog is already one of my most used kitchen knives. This newer line he's been producing with the high arching handles and thin stock would be everything I want in a kitchen prep knife.

I will have some available here in the next few sales thread, so keep an eye out!

I will have some available here in the next few sales thread, so keep an eye out!

So from the 7/6 sale thread, the 2nd unnamed model was named Santoku? (just curious and keeping on top of model names)

Good luck with the rest of the shop setup, the heat and enjoy the trip to Colorado. I really miss Co and am envious :)

So from the 7/6 sale thread, the 2nd unnamed model was named Santoku? (just curious and keeping on top of model names)

Good luck with the rest of the shop setup, the heat and enjoy the trip to Colorado. I really miss Co and am envious :)

Nah, it was just an easy way for me to distinguish the two during the sales thread.

Thank you, I have actually never been to Colorado this will be my first visit!

That looks delicious. We always put raw white or sweet onion on black eyed peas. Is that sauteed onions/peppers? VANCE VANCE
thanks!
Danny that's what we call "chow chow". I use a brand that is the closest to my grandma's recipe. I have literally tried 2 dozen varieties.
It's Ga Vidalia Hot Chow Chow
Hillside Orchard Farms, Inc.

Back