Do you have a pocket clip showing in your wedding photos?

Stag and Brass auto in pocket. sunday go to meeting knife.

The doctor during our first childs birth let me cut the umbilical cord with that knife. Poured some povidine on it first.

So it turns out I didn't have anything to worry about, and she actually gave this to me as a surprise gift before the ceremony. She said she wanted stalked me on BF and saw I liked my 550-1 so she researched and bought the most badass benchmade with the hardest steel and had benchmade engrave both sides. The other side has our names and the wedding date. What a gal, huh?

o9i13JJ.png

So it turns out I didn't have anything to worry about, and she actually gave this to me as a surprise gift before the ceremony. She said she wanted stalked me on BF and saw I liked my 550-1 so she researched and bought the most badass benchmade with the hardest steel and had benchmade engrave both sides. The other side has our names and the wedding date. What a gal, huh?

Oh WOW ..Jeez. What a girl! Winner post@! :)

o9i13JJ.png

I had an all black Paramilitary in my pocket, I still have the knife and my lovely bride as well.
The knife also cut the wedding cake.

Don't remember to be honest. But I do know that I had my SAK on me during my Sister's daughter's wedding and in fact used it a couple times. No clip.

If you're wearing a suit (which I presume most people wear for their wedding), in my mind the knife for the occasion is a small elegant slipjoint or other clip-less knife that you can put in your breast pocket. At my wedding (just a month ago), I carried this Canal Street Cutlery Boy's Knife in gold G10:

wIbENvM.jpg

My wedding was a long time ago, and I have no idea what I had in my pocket.

But at my daughter's wedding a couple of years ago I was carrying an Alox Cadet (in red to match my vest).

Back