Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent a lot of time far away from home in shitty places and I know how good it feels to get something in the mail.

I have spent a lot of time far away from home in shitty places and I know how good it feels to get something in the mail.

Sooo true, deployments got me addicted to eBay/amazon lol. Usually the best packages are the ones I'm not expecting yet :)

Got my Mr. DP today. Still no joy on tracking for my sterile LE.

Funny thing is I looked back through the emails from RYP for shipping, and I actually got 3 tracking numbers, but only ordered two LE's.

Hoping my Sterile LE either show up in tracking or arrive soon.

Got my Mr. DP today. Still no joy on tracking for my sterile LE.
I got Mr DP today also and same on the Sterile... no joy. ;)

Has your tracking number for the "Sterile" updated at all since it was emailed to you? ????

Mine has not, it does not show the Post Office has received it yet.

Not complaining... just wondering. :)

I'm waiting on a sterile as well. According to the USPS tracking system, they have not received it yet.

Has your tracking number for the "Sterile" updated at all since it was emailed to you? ????

Nope, my sterile tracking number(s) still show as shipping info received only.

Got todays mail...
...Still, no love.
USPS says they will trace if it hasn't arrived by Friday. RYP or anyone from DPx, do you know when #186 was physically put int the custody of USPS?

I would like to know how it was determined which order these were shipped out. It isn't number order,it isn't Mr DP or sterile order, I know I was one of the first orders placed, and I paid for it an hour an fortyfive minutes after I received the payment request. And location doesn't seem to matter I have seen ones already shipped to Oregon.

So how was it determined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back