Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tracking number hasn't changed at all since I got it. I'm confused, both my Hinderers came with tracking numbers and I was able to track them from the time I first received the numbers till they arrived.

So how was it determined?
Probably random luck my friend.
Or in your case, I guess it was the absence of "random luck".... ;)

***NOTE***
To all of us that tracking numbers have not updated since the initial email.... I just read in another thread where RYP said another group was going out today.... :thumbup:

Last edited:
I would like to know how it was determined which order these were shipped out. It isn't number order,it isn't Mr DP or sterile order, I know I was one of the first orders placed, and I paid for it an hour an fortyfive minutes after I received the payment request. And location doesn't seem to matter I have seen ones already shipped to Oregon.

So how was it determined?

Feelings.

My tracking number hasn't changed at all since I got it. I'm confused, both my Hinderers came with tracking numbers and I was able to track them from the time I first received the numbers till they arrived.
You mean like this..... :D
Below is the Tracking Info fort my MR DP model that I got today.
My Sterile has not changed since first email, that means the Post Office does not have it yet.
You are probably in the same boat. :)

["XXX" & "xxx" below were inserted by me to protect my "00" spy status... ;).]
----------------------------------------------------
Label/Receipt Number: 9101 9690 xxxx 3038 xxxx xx
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:49 pm on February 02, 2011 in XXXXXXX, AL 35xxx.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, February 02, 2011, 12:49 pm, XXXXXXX, AL 35xxx
Bullet Out for Delivery, February 02, 2011, 9:15 am, XXXXXXX, AL 35xxx
Bullet Sorting Complete, February 02, 2011, 9:05 am, XXXXXXX, AL 35xxx
Bullet Arrival at Post Office, February 02, 2011, 7:57 am, XXXXXXX, AL 35xxx
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, February 01, 2011, 11:42 pm, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 31, 2011, 8:11 pm, SAN DIEGO, CA 92186
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 28, 2011

Hey, no worry on my end at all.
Look at the fabulous email I just got.... I am gonna be rich !!!!! :D
Who cares if the tracking number hasn't updated...... ;)

Here is the email I just got..... what a lucky guy am I. :)
-----------
FROM THE DESK OF MRS. FELICIA WADE
THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
SECTION MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
(B.O.A.) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

I am MRS. FELICIA WADE, Auditing and Accounting Manager of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso Ouagadougou.

I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE NEVER MEET BEFORE, I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for both of us.

The transaction is about seeking your assistant to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the $10 Million (Ten Million united state dollars), and who is a customer to the bank where I work He died in plane crash in Egypt, with his family during their vacation journey.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice in the bank that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relative’s abroad.

I contacted you just because I have lost my beloved husband since 9 years now and left 3 Childs behind, so I decided to make a good use of this opportunity.

After hearing from you I will give you more details about the transaction, if your interpreted please send me the following immediately.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME.
(2) YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
(3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
(4) YOUR PROFESSION.
(5)YOU’RE AGE.

YOURS SISTER.
MRS. FELICIA WADE.

My USPS tracking never worked. Linda said it was mailed Monday..............
it arrived today!! :D
Gotta go and 'fondle'!! :eek:

Regards,

Ranger325
HEST/F #163 (is here...............)

Crackin me up Teacher...

Got this email from Linda (who is awesome BTW)

"Here's the status of the LE/Folders...We received the LE/Folders at the end of last week and are currently in the process of inspecting each knife and tool before packaging for shipment. As batches are ready to ship, the knives are sent out so it will only be a matter of days before you receive your LE/Folders.

I have double-checked some of the tracking numbers we received from USPS and they show no activity when I know a particular knife was sent out so I'm not sure why that is. Maybe the USPS tracking system is slow to update. The best I can do, is check on your knife tomorrow and send you an email.

Regards,

Linda
DPx Gear"

Could easliy be an issue with USPS???? Lets hope....according to Ranger I hope this is true....Good luck everyone.

Crackin me up Teacher...

Got this email from Linda (who is awesome BTW)

"Here's the status of the LE/Folders...We received the LE/Folders at the end of last week and are currently in the process of inspecting each knife and tool before packaging for shipment. As batches are ready to ship, the knives are sent out so it will only be a matter of days before you receive your LE/Folders.

I have double-checked some of the tracking numbers we received from USPS and they show no activity when I know a particular knife was sent out so I'm not sure why that is. Maybe the USPS tracking system is slow to update. The best I can do, is check on your knife tomorrow and send you an email.

Regards,

Linda
DPx Gear"

Could easliy be an issue with USPS???? Lets hope....according to Ranger I hope this is true....Good luck everyone.
I try man, I try. :D .... :thumbup:
Thanks for the update from Linda also. ;)
I always reply to those letters and ask them to put a small deposit ($1 million is fine) into my Paypal account as a show of good faith. :eek: I figure it will only take one...
Hmmmm, not a bad idea.. :D

The USPS tracking system has never been reliable. There are multiple reasons why, the system is old, I beleive it was designed in the 90's. Not every USPS employee will scan every package. I've received hundreds of USPS priority package over the last several years, and probably half of them never updated until they arrived in my city, and in a lot of cases were delivered.

Were getting our knives, we just have to be patient.

Hey, no worry on my end at all.
Look at the fabulous email I just got.... I am gonna be rich !!!!! :D
Who cares if the tracking number hasn't updated...... ;)

Here is the email I just got..... what a lucky guy am I. :)
-----------
FROM THE DESK OF MRS. FELICIA WADE
THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
SECTION MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
(B.O.A.) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

I am MRS. FELICIA WADE, Auditing and Accounting Manager of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) Burkina Faso Ouagadougou.

I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE NEVER MEET BEFORE, I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for both of us.

The transaction is about seeking your assistant to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the $10 Million (Ten Million united state dollars), and who is a customer to the bank where I work He died in plane crash in Egypt, with his family during their vacation journey.

The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice in the bank that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relative’s abroad.

I contacted you just because I have lost my beloved husband since 9 years now and left 3 Childs behind, so I decided to make a good use of this opportunity.

After hearing from you I will give you more details about the transaction, if your interpreted please send me the following immediately.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME.
(2) YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
(3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
(4) YOUR PROFESSION.
(5)YOU’RE AGE.

YOURS SISTER.
MRS. FELICIA WADE.

That's too funny. But I know someone who fell for one of those scams, it cost her tens of thousands of dollars and a federal investigation of her for fraud!

i got some scales for the izula last week and the tracking info never updated until they were delivered. this weather we are having here held up most of the packages i am expecting this week. would be nice to get them all at once.

I hope someone is pulling my leg, but I am assuming this is legit. Arrived 18:11 PST today

Dear Ron,

We have been in a meeting all day with regard to the LE/Folders. Your knife was scheduled to ship out but we have decided to pull all knives that haven't been sent out yet to return them to the factory in Italy for adjustment. I will be sending out an email at the end of the week to update everyone.

Regards,

Linda
DPx Gear

If this is a simple tension adjustment, I would rather get the knife and adjust it myself as I do on all my folders. Your guess is as good as (and probably better than) mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back