Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone is pulling my leg, but I am assuming this is legit. Arrived 18:11 PST today

Dear Ron,

We have been in a meeting all day with regard to the LE/Folders. Your knife was scheduled to ship out but we have decided to pull all knives that haven't been sent out yet to return them to the factory in Italy for adjustment. I will be sending out an email at the end of the week to update everyone.

Regards,

Linda
DPx Gear

If this is a simple tension adjustment, I would rather get the knife and adjust it myself as I do on all my folders. Your guess is as good as (and probably better than) mine.

Not a joke look in the "latest" thread.

I hope someone is pulling my leg, but I am assuming this is legit. Arrived 18:11 PST today

Dear Ron,

We have been in a meeting all day with regard to the LE/Folders. Your knife was scheduled to ship out but we have decided to pull all knives that haven't been sent out yet to return them to the factory in Italy for adjustment. I will be sending out an email at the end of the week to update everyone.

Regards,

Linda
DPx Gear

If this is a simple tension adjustment, I would rather get the knife and adjust it myself as I do on all my folders. Your guess is as good as (and probably better than) mine.

No joke, I got an e-mail also. I was going to work on my knife also, now it looks like Gianni gets to do it. Oh well, I can wait for it.

Mine haven't arrived yet, so I'm just going to assume that they're on their way to being fine tuned in Italy and will eventually make their way back stateside.
I only wish I knew when I should expect to start looking for the package. Two weeks? Four weeks? Is there any way of tracking a specific knife? (#200)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back