Dragon’s Tongue Machete

Archer Here

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just released this one to our site this week. Thought we’d share some pictures of it.

Dragon’s Tongue Machete:

Shop Details:
1095 High Carbon Spring Steel. Steel is Heat Hardened & quenched in oil. Heat Tempered @ 500 degrees for 2 hours, and letting it air cool.

Measurements:
Total Length = 23 “
Blade Length = 13 “
Blade Width = 1 ½ ” widest
Blade Thickness = 3/16 “
Handle Length = 8 ”
Handle Width = 1 ½ “ widest
Handle: Black Linen Micarta
Weight: 1 lb 15oz
C2ph96B.jpg

Rt2K4Sy.jpg

XLBanf2.jpg

FcW8Rpe.jpg

52iOr3a.jpg

7B3xoWl.jpg

Qh6SZf4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, man. I really like that!
I want to eventually make a good machete. I wont steal your design, but my mimd has something similar to yours.
Great job.

When I first saw your blade, I wasn't THAT Impressed. Although..., the more I look/examine it..the more I'm impressed! It's one of those unusual works that can alter your thinking on it from one of 'plain-jane' to awe [I mean THAT!]..!!! In a word: "AWESOMENESS!"
KUDOS, Brother!

When I first saw your blade, I wasn't THAT Impressed. Although..., the more I look/examine it..the more I'm impressed! It's one of those unusual works that can alter your thinking on it from one of 'plain-jane' to awe [I mean THAT!]..!!! In a word: "AWESOMENESS!"
KUDOS, Brother!
Thank you David. Appreciate your comments. This one's already been selling pretty good off our site.

I bet you could cut through some seriously thick limbs using a 2 hand grip on that monster. Really cool design and I really like the rough finish on it, it just screams to be used and abused.

I bet you could cut through some seriously thick limbs using a 2 hand grip on that monster. Really cool design and I really like the rough finish on it, it just screams to be used and abused.

Thank you. Yes, it's meant to be used and abused! :thumbsup:

Back