EDC - What's In Your Pocket(s)??? Part 2

Long time lurker on BF, haven't done a lot of posting. I've always enjoyed looking at the cool stuff people EDC, and figured I'd share my current load (this is my first time trying to post a pic on here, my apologies if it doesn't work....)
What pistol and knife is that and thanks for posting

Long time lurker on BF, haven't done a lot of posting. I've always enjoyed looking at the cool stuff people EDC, and figured I'd share my current load (this is my first time trying to post a pic on here, my apologies if it doesn't work....)

What pistol and knife is that? And thanks for posting.

It's a S&W bodyguard .380, the knife is a Michael Morris friction folder. He makes spectacular knives from old files.

It's a S&W bodyguard .380, the knife is a Michael Morris friction folder. He makes spectacular knives from old files.
I haven't tried the bodyguard but the wife is looking for a 380 so ty and I'll be checking those knives out

I think she'll like it, it's tiny. Perfect to slip into your pocket and not even know it's there. Just get some good defense rounds and it'll blow the heck out of the backside of whatever you hit. "This ain't your granddads 380" some guy said on a video shooting Hornadys...

Last edited:
I think she'll like it, it's tiny. Perfect to slip into your pocket and not even know it's there. Just get some good defense rounds and it'll blow the heck out of the backside of whatever you hit. "This ain't your granddads 380" some guy said on a video shooting Hornadys...

Thanks man going to go look at one with her in the am. And yeah all my carry pistols have hornady critical defense rounds in them. Imo they are one of the best rounds out there.

gonebad395 gonebad395

My mom has one and she can't operate the slide, the safety is stiff and trigger pull is heavy. Make sure she can operate it before you go home with it.

ney6ffW.jpg

bRJpMB5.jpg
[/IMG]
bRJpMB5.jpg

Love the look of that file texture. Nice piece!

Trying to get into traditionals. My first Opinel (no 8). I'm impressed, but think I want to try the no 9. I'm currently waiting on a Buck 110 and 112 to try in my rotation. I still prefer my BM 520 and 590, but want to try different options.

izWroH_jIjcFcF7FoQoU4P3AYk0ZfWitTIWVMdH9gkW9ghTU3Ia-BPKji7yNROeLjjCfeRDzFF0eGnzS7OWXyTOwvsgL_APTe4m9Hry9Jl-ebSI8iYZOXyE_gzE5Etq0OtmbU_FzYw

Trying to get into traditionals. My first Opinel (no 8). I'm impressed, but think I want to try the no 9. I'm currently waiting on a Buck 110 and 112 to try in my rotation. I still prefer my BM 520 and 590, but want to try different options.

izWroH_jIjcFcF7FoQoU4P3AYk0ZfWitTIWVMdH9gkW9ghTU3Ia-BPKji7yNROeLjjCfeRDzFF0eGnzS7OWXyTOwvsgL_APTe4m9Hry9Jl-ebSI8iYZOXyE_gzE5Etq0OtmbU_FzYw

Have also wanted to try an Opinel but have yet to pick one up, which seems ridiculous based on what I spend on other knives and gear... Alright, going to remedy this right now! :)

Back