Edc

So I really love the horizontal carry sheath , very well make , easy on/off , simplistic , Dozier did a great job , side note the vertical carry sheath is also amazing work of kydex . Anyway I thought hey I will put a Sagewood dangler on it .
3fAj1tr.jpg

Wore it for a bit and realized I like simple and lightweight better , and removed it
ueETrEO.jpg

Last edited:
I am sure everybody got there EDC 's from the last sale !
Let's hear some reviews and see some pics .

mine shipped t'day!

Just ordered the All Leather with standard belt loop from Rick on hos website. I ordered in Black to go either with my current Black G10 EDC or my upcoming Camo Micarta. I'm really looking forward to receiving it :)

Just ordered the All Leather with standard belt loop from Rick on hos website. I ordered in Black to go either with my current Black G10 EDC or my upcoming Camo Micarta. I'm really looking forward to receiving it :)

It shouldn't be long, Rick seems to be shipping right away!

I'll be the first to ask for pics...

It shouldn't be long, Rick seems to be shipping right away!

I'll be the first to ask for pics...

I'll be the first to post picture, you know me, never shy :D

I went with that option because I like to put the EDC inside my jean's front pocket and I hope that I made the right decision. I think that the thicker and the higher quality of the hide lends itself better for this purpose.

just picked mine up from the post office!
Nice job Nate and Jo:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool:

nope, this is the first

BTW, ordered my Rick Low All Leather Sheath for the EDC last night around 10:00 PM (Pacific Tome Zone) or perhaps even later and at 8 AM my time, got a shipping notification already!!! Nathan/Jo, you attract very good people to your products. Lorien, you ain't half bad yourself either ;)

no doubt that this one was for me, lol!

this lil knife definitely will benefit from a little pull cord type thing, so...

Back