Edc

Mine shows up tomorrow. The suspense is killing me! Not sure if I want to keep the black G10 because it's impervious to just about anything, which is great for an EDC knife, or try to trade for natural micarta scales because it'll match my FK.

Mine shows up tomorrow. The suspense is killing me! Not sure if I want to keep the black G10 because it's impervious to just about anything, which is great for an EDC knife, or try to trade for natural micarta scales because it'll match my FK.

Get a note to Jo and see if she can drop a set of the micartas in for the edc before the field knife ships. She's good about that. I don't know what the edc extras cost, but the fk's in g10 were like 35 bucks.

Got my EDC today and it's PERFECT for what I want it for. Now I just need to figure out how to post pics to this forum from my phone.

FW9jvOH.jpg

DuVmrrT.jpg

RLO LEATHER

Cool pic. I am taking mine out this weekend for a fall hunt. I hop to post some pics upon my return. Although I don't know how my pics will compare to BC. It looks amazing up there.

Evening hunt

Just beautiful. I'd stay in the hills if I could. This picture gives me that old hollow feeling in my stomach, wanting to get out there again. Reminds me of the mountains of NW Montana where I lived at one time. Thanks for posting it up.

I have a bunch of RLO leather for my Fiddlebacks. Every one is a completely functional piece of art.

Now back to the edc. Forgive me for the hijack.

Last edited:
cutting steel cans isn't something that anyone I know of does on a regular basis, but if you gotta make an exhaust for your chop saw, the edc will handle the job just fine ;)

cutting steel cans isn't something that anyone I know of does on a regular basis, but if you gotta make an exhaust for your chop saw, the edc will handle the job just fine ;)

;) Yes, because if that is something you do on a regular basis then they have these things called tin snips. Just say'n. :D

Glad to see the EDC holding up though. I love mine, even though I have yet to try it on cans.

no kidding- I know have a pair somewhere around the shop, but I've organized everything, so now I can't find anything. Didn't really even think about using a knife until I looked everywhere, then, on my hip I found a tool that would do the job. Exactly what it was designed to do, generally ;)

ps. cutting steel with a knife is super dangerous and I highly recommend not doing it. That being said, the edc is a very easy to control knife when it comes to cutting a steel can, the cutting of which ends up in created multiple edges to cut yourself on

If it works, it works. I'm more of a "tool for the job" kinda guy. I would've used my grinder before my knife.

Back