• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

elmax "rider" - SOLD

hello guys,
I have this one up for sale.

OAL: 210mm, cutting edge 110mm (small mistake :))
steel: elmax, 4,5mm, 60HRC, Cerakote graphite black
handle: G10 OD green with orange liners, ss screws, cerakote coated. scales are not glued, so could be dismounted and knife can be used as skeleton
sheath: two color kydex, black on reverse side, L tek lok holed

asking: SOLD, shipped

any comments welcome

matt

llD0Br.jpg

Q1FbEE.jpg

zTQxcZ.jpg

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get another photo showing the side profile on a flat surface? I can't fully grasp what the tip of the blade looks like with it as shown.

Would it be possible to get another photo showing the side profile on a flat surface? I can't fully grasp what the tip of the blade looks like with it as shown.
Agreed even with the newer photos.

I believe in the first photos, the knife blended in with the background due to color. In the new set, some people's eyes may have trouble with the background pattern.

I would recommend a solid, light colored background and take a side profile shot. That should help those guys out.

All that said, your photo quality is quite nice and the images are very cool. Great looking knife too!

That's a great little blade! Always hard to photograph black surfaces, but that last picture should sort out everyone's questions.

Thank you for the updated pictures, I'm able to see the tip much better now!

Can you please email me, or list your contact info here and I'll email you...

Email removed now that we've made contact

Last edited:
Back