Email notifications?

I can't seem to locate how to turn on emails from bladeforums to notify me of new messages like on the old site? Is this not available anymore?

Thanks!

Top right corner tap on you NAME---> ALERTS ---> then left side menu under SETTINGS u will see preferences.

I have been trying to figure that out also. I no longer get an email when i get a message. I liked it better that way. Thin slice your suggestion only seems to control the alerts here. Not emails. Ive looked through preferences and couldnt find it.

Right, I get the alerts on the site for everything but I really appreciated the message to my personal email that notified me instantly so I could quickly get back to a buyer or seller!

I have been wanting that as well just doesnt exists which is why i ask anyone wanting to contact me on my FS threads via email. Its sux that we dont get any email notification and no app support so basically no way for me to know unless i check the site. I do get emails from BFS regarding my threads but they are not immediate. Usually i get those notification a few days later but even that is not consistent. The notification here needs some tweaking for sure.

For time being under alerts make sure you check the email notification and occasionaly it works. Nothing else i can say atm

Mine are turned on but getting very few emails.

I thought it was just my imagination, but yeah, I seem to be getting sporadic email notifications.

Same here as well. Was getting emails when receiving private messages. Now I am not...
Same here I like the email deal as you did not have to list your email address online either as it came straight through the forum. Is it still available?

I unchecked the box in settings and rechecked it and low and behold I received an email notification. Seems like the service is spotty.

Back