• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson Emerson Users, priced to move.

ibute21

Gold Member
I have two Emerson work knives that haven't been used in a long time, so I'm looking to sell them. First off is a CQC-15 BT. Was my go to work knife, now it just rides around in my truck and never gets used. I did my best to clean the handles up with soap and water but G10 appears faded. Could use a sharpening. I'm asking $OLDinsured and shipped USPS Priority with tracking information.
Second up is a Specwar A. Again, did my best with cleaning the coyote G10 handles. This one's pretty decent overall except for one thing. The clip got ripped off and either the screws or titanium liner are stripped. Aside from that, the knife is in good condition. I have the clip and two screws as well. Asking $OLD insured and shipped USPS Priority with tracking information.
Take both for $OLD.
PayPal is fine for payment, however F&F will not be accepted and refunded if sent via F&F.
2017-05-28 19.22.15.jpg 2017-05-28 19.23.16.jpg 2017-05-28 19.24.04.jpg

Last edited:
Back