• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emersons and Hogue X5- price drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpn

Gold Member
Need to make some room! All are users except the Hogue

First I'll take it in thread gets it, buy multiples and I'll take some $$ off, be 18 and know your laws...price includes shipping and PP feels... US only please.

Note- I added another bevel to the Emersons...I feel like they cut better...don't think I did a bad job, but I'm no Josh or Big Chris!

Emerson 7AW- lot's of carry and some good scratches on the blade, knife is smooth, smooth smooth! $110 -$100

Emerson 13- another smooth one. Lot less carry time than the 7- wicked blade $125 Sold

Horsemen- Not at smooth for some reason. I usually strip and clean my Emersons, maybe I didn't do it with this one? But, has seen less pocket time than the others. $125 -$115

Gayle Bradley 1- I forced a patina on this. Edge needs some love I'm not doing great sharpening this one. $90 spf

ZT 0630- used and carried- $125- $115 Sold

Hogue X5 3.5"- catch and release- the handle is just not for me. Hasn't even cut paper...put it in my pocket 1x. Detent is a bit stiff, but loosening up. $165 - $155

Now lets see if I can make the new imgur account work!

IuV2ucv.jpg

IuV2ucv.jpg

hytmoZn.jpg

WnzWgfh.jpg

SGACRjM.jpg

pvBQ2GG.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds good- email sent and 13 is Sold!

Last edited:
ZT is SPF...

Thought the Hogue would go first...who knew?!

Closing this up for now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back