End of the year discount on orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I have absolutely no work and would like to start up some business. I'm offering a 15% discount on all orders placed between now and Dec. 31st.
Thanks in advance.
Scott

Starting next year, I will be running monthly sales on certain models plus give aways. Stay tuned.
Thanks for everyone's continued support of Gossman Knives.
Scott

Well I have to see. So many options. Got you message Scott. When are are you in the shop the next few days? Will give you a call then to catch up and discuss.

I've been thinking that I need a Polaris with a slightly longer A2 blade. Is the five inch blade the same cost as the four?Trying to scrape together some funds. Your discount is noted and this poor boy appreciates it.

CD, Weds. after 1 PM I'll be at the shop.
Andster, 10 bucks more for the 5" version.
Thanks guys.
Scott

Scott, I won't be able to get a down payment on it too soon, but I wanna shoot for that EDC model. 3.5" CPM154 blade, micarta scales.

Sounds good bro. Stop by the shop one day next week. I should be there everyday except Christmas day.
Scott

I should be able to get the day after Christmas off. If not Wednesday, then I'll try for Friday. Have a good Christmas man.

I gotta bring that knife over, to get a new sheath too ;).

Told my wife that I ordered the Polaris while eating at the Texas Road House tonight. She had a perplexed look and I said; "whats wrong baby"? She replied, "I ordered that knife for you earlier today". :eek: This woman is unbelievable!!! :D She said that she called Scott earlier and was going to surprise me. Wow.

Scott, I would like to blend my order with hers. Ill PM you with the details.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response. I truely appreciated everyone's support in this tough economy. I think passing along a discount to the customer is better then a dealer. Those of you that support me deserve it. More to come in 2013. Every month there will be a special or giveaway. It will be posted on my forums here and Bushcraft USA and my website.
Andy, check your email.
Scott

Ha! That's awesome , cool wife man

She has her moments, that's for sure. :rolleyes: Its crazy that she actually called Scott and placed an order while trying to keep it from me. I would have never known if I didn't tell her that I ordered a knife and I NEVER tell her when I order a knife. Only because she isn't interested in cutlery. Her facial expression was priceless, she had this shocked look. Sixteen plus years of marriage. I guess she knows that I like Gossmans.

Scott, I got your email sir. Thanks

Told my wife that I ordered the Polaris while eating at the Texas Road House tonight. She had a perplexed look and I said; "whats wrong baby"? She replied, "I ordered that knife for you earlier today". :eek: This woman is unbelievable!!! :D She said that she called Scott earlier and was going to surprise me. Wow.

Scott, I would like to blend my order with hers. Ill PM you with the details.

That's too cool man.

Time is running out. Take advantage of the 15% discount before the end of the year. Watch for January's special.
Thanks to all who have participated so far.
Scott

And here I am just thinking I need another UNK. I love that little knife. Could you make one with a 3.5-3.75" blade? Micarta scales--what ever you have on hand. Solid brass pins. Steel recommendations? (The one I have is in A2; great stuff)

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back