Enzo Trapper Review

Here is my review of the Enzo Trapper. I have been using this knife for more about 4 years and it has been a companion on many outings.
I have three versions of this knife: D2, O1 and N690
All have performed very well.
This knife offers excellent features and excellent value as wel. I highly recommend it

Here is the video for those interested

[video=youtube;9VLW6V_BMuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VLW6V_BMuo[/video]

I've always wanted to try one, but never pulled the trigger. Who's the maker on the sheath? It's very nice too.

I'm assuming d2 has been your favorite performer?

Goes to show you that you don't need a beastly knife for the woods. Great little video. I use my Doziers. It's interesting that it has basically the same blade shape as many Mora's.

I have used O1 and D2 the longest and love both.
I don't recall who made the sheath but I found it for a good price on e-bay

I also have a Trapper in O1 for many years

It comes with a zero scandi, which is super sharp out of the box
It is a very versatile knife that has all the qualities to do very fine work and yet full tang to batten
The supplied Dangler sheath is very adequate, but I reinforced it by gluing the stitching with superglue

When I first got it the O1 chipped, so I resharpened with my waterstones form 200 to 3000 to clear the 'old' steel
It now works flawlessly
I mainly just strop the knife and only once in a while run it across the 3000 waterstone

Highly recommended knife

Nice review. I have an Enzo neck knife, flat ground in 12C27, and its probably my most used light duty knife. Great value and the steel cuts very well for a mid range stainless

Nice review. I have an Enzo neck knife, flat ground in 12C27, and its probably my most used light duty knife. Great value and the steel cuts very well for a mid range stainless

The 12C27 neck Enzo in scandi is a superb fieldcraft knife

Mr. Enzo sure knows how to make very useful knives
I will look at the necker
Thanks for the suggestion

Glad I saw this! I have a Birk 75 in d2 with a scandi, an Elver in 12c27 with a scandi, and if Canada post gets their act together I will have my trapper 115 in n690 and scandi tomorrow. So far I am very impressed with the 2 I have especially being that they are tiawan made

Back