Everyone's latest acquisitions!

34638986095_0b8ee2ff93_c.jpg

Jake Hoback/Alphahunter Tactical Design Warhorse Black Stallion

Not a knife, but shall become handles to numerous knives in due course... and they are my latest acquisitions, still waiting for their arrival.

nzg601.jpg

2dha79h.jpg

Arrived:

2dmn8k.jpg

288mm x 76mm x 74mm = 2,078 grams = 2.078 kgs
So after 30 years of drying, the volume weight of this specific piece of Purple Gidgee is 80.09 lbs per cubic foot.

Last edited:
Finally got ahold of a denim micarta Fremont Jack and decided to give Strider a try
View attachment 709104

Is that the DDC handled one with a production numbered blade? Did you find out the real story on it? I've always wondered if it was really put together by Duane and if so why? Will he warranty it? Cool knife, hopefully the back story makes it better..

Aa8xilv.jpg

Bought this because it has a few things I didn't have and found it interesting. It's a WE knife, wharncliffe, titanium, frame lock, flipper, etc

I just picked up a Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2. I have my issues with it, but man it has to be the best bang for your buck you can get.

fBZRIxS.jpg

Nj1kU2g.jpg

Is that the DDC handled one with a production numbered blade? Did you find out the real story on it? I've always wondered if it was really put together by Duane and if so why? Will he warranty it? Cool knife, hopefully the back story makes it better..

It's in my hands now lol... I'm digging into it I've emailed duane to see what's going on with it... they way it feels it had to of been put together at there shop. I'll keep you posted

Aa8xilv.jpg

Bought this because it has a few things I didn't have and found it interesting. It's a WE knife, wharncliffe, titanium, frame lock, flipper, etc

I like the looks of that one, but I'm trying to quit buying any knife with goofy weird screws these days. How do you like it?

I like the looks of that one, but I'm trying to quit buying any knife with goofy weird screws these days. How do you like it?
I haven't got it for a long time so only used it to open a couple of boxes with it so far. But I like it, action is smooth, ergos are great,.. But yeah the screws are a strange choice..

Just got home with this. It's my first CRK, and my first foray into the higher end of production knives.

Small Sebenza 21 by MaxArcherEDC, on Flickr

I was sorely tempted by a few of the higher end versions, especially the Blue Hex, but decided that I ought to go for the "purest" version, and it was easier on my wallet too.

Just got home with this. It's my first CRK, and my first foray into the higher end of production knives.

Small Sebenza 21 by MaxArcherEDC, on Flickr

I was sorely tempted by a few of the higher end versions, especially the Blue Hex, but decided that I ought to go for the "purest" version, and it was easier on my wallet too.
Great start Max, congrats and enjoy!

Finally got me a skyline and finally got me some damascus ! All in one knife , I really like it ,especially for 60 bucks

Back