Everyone's latest acquisitions!

As stated yesterday, my new 940! All of the talk I've seen recently here on BF about Benchmade's QC issues made me a little nervous, but it was all for naught (in my case anyhow). I'm really happy with my new knife. A Benchmade/Axis Lock virgin no longer!
DB66FD23-9AF1-4AE7-8BAF-C4C63ED06537_zps69uzi8nz.jpg
Some of them have to be ok!:rolleyes:

As stated yesterday, my new 940! All of the talk I've seen recently here on BF about Benchmade's QC issues made me a little nervous, but it was all for naught (in my case anyhow). I'm really happy with my new knife. A Benchmade/Axis Lock virgin no longer!
Same knife that broke my cherry

The perfect EDC knife!! Enjoy it, truly fantastic knife and soooooo much fun to fondle!!

My new Pohl Force helped me process some trimmings in the garden yesterday:

HqIrWgs.jpg

Hi Armadew! Very nice :thumbsup:. Is that the new Alpha Four or the Mike Three Gen2? I get very confused with PF models and their naming/numbering. I have both the Mike 1 and the Bravo 1 and I like them both very much. Enjoy!

This is the Mike Three Gen2. I also Have the Alpha Four Outdoor and it's a BEAST! The Mike Three is way better for EDC imo. Might get rid of the Outdoor.

"Eon" - Jose Cabral de Braga

One of Canada's best known knifemakers, Quebecois Jose Cabral de Braga just finished up this wonderful piece. Known for his pieces used in "Highlander" and "Predator" movies, he continues to produce some really out-of-this-world pieces such as this one, entitled "Eon Aos".

Here's something a little different, more toward the steampunk than anything else. Jose's first and only assisted opener. He is a genius when it comes to carving the titanium interiors and the visual aspects of the differentially anodized titanium areas. And small sections of the interior actually glow in the dark when in an unlit space. Somewhere earlier I added some drawings of what the final outcome might look like and this is the final result. I'll wait for some decent photography to show once the Blade show is over:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg