failure of 6 out of 8 sifu rolling locks

Bob Brothers and Christina Montero became very defensive after trying to get 6 out of 8 failed rolling locks corrected. I only stated facts and never use profanity or nasty words in my phone discussion with Bob Brothers and my emails to Christina. They put out a poor quality product that I spent $1200 for ( 8 rekat Sifus ). These people have to know that they have a bad quality control problem and when people like me want the problem made right, they respond with very defensive remarks. So be it.

Mr. Kilpatrick
You sent me an email that was recived at 9:05 am I responded at 9:06 am and told you that it would be taken care of , I accidently gave you Bob Brothers phone number wrong and you took that as being on purpose. I gave you the correct number and you were abusive to Bob Brothers. This is the first time we have heard from you and did our best to appease you. You told Bob Brothers you have been spine wacking the knives which, is abuse. You have been told three times now to return these knives and we will do whats right as we always have. That is the best I can do.
Rather than try to resolve any problem you precieve you started threatning and making up your own version of how you were mistreated. We have yet to refuse you service, but you would rather make noise than resolve this, then so be it. Unless you return the knives there is nothing I can do.

Christina Montero

i dont know why i say this, but send them in and i'm sure they will fix them for ya - they always have.........

sifu

Back