Fairly Knives Chat - Check in and say Hi! Post whatever here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start. :D

Dinner time here, netflix and meatloaf. I have some knives in the temper oven also, knifemaking is an all day thing sometimes.

I did almost the same thing today,movies,cabbage&meatloaf for dinner:)

Nice, I'm finishing up with some beer I made, a 10% alcohol version of Arrogant Bastard I oaked and have aged the last couple of years. Strong!!!

Worked a 12 hour day and came home to a houseload of kids! Finished up one that sold on my forum and am finishing up a little Nessmuck. I have insomnia!!!!!!!!

Worked a 12 hour day and came home to a houseload of kids! Finished up one that sold on my forum and am finishing up a little Nessmuck. I have insomnia!!!!!!!!

It's tough winding down after a long day, you have been making some great looking knives to show for it though!

I'm up early, dentist appointment later then I have to go pick up my drums, my band is changing practice spaces. Hopefully I'll have some time to work on knives later today!

Am i the only one who can make a ball of steel wool outta 1095??? Lmao
i get bored sometimes

Am i the only one who can make a ball of steel wool outta 1095??? Lmao
i get bored sometimes

I also have that talent! :D I'm currently working on a new steel wool ball myself, I have let it get about 4" from the top of my 5 gal spark bucket. I don't have to reach so far down in it when I drop a knife! It is scary though... very scary.

I've been running around all day, Farmington, NM to Durango, CO and then back home. I got some more paracord in glow and tracer and the new tactical knife... beer too so I'm doing good on supplies lol. My tooth feels better also. :D

Daym! Would love to try that!

It did come out pretty darn good! I have that and a Belgian Dark Strong Ale that is around 11% aging for when I want one. The Belgian one is like Chimay Red, I even made my own candy sugar for that batch. mmmm Beer.

Have a friend that lives in sight of Pikes Peak; plan to visit him next fall....Maybe we can get together.

Like your knives; like your taste in beer.

~Gnarly

Have a friend that lives in sight of Pikes Peak; plan to visit him next fall....Maybe we can get together.

Like your knives; like your taste in beer.

~Gnarly

Cool, I'm not close but funny enough I know a guy who lives in sight of Pikes Peak as well. They have great gem and rock collecting up there, that's my other hobby. We should meet up! I'll bring the beer!

Hell Daniel...I will just show up at your place for the chat, the sparks and the beer :D CO isn't THAT far.....

Hell Daniel...I will just show up at your place for the chat, the sparks and the beer :D CO isn't THAT far.....

Come on over Mike... I have the room! You and Del should come down with some steel and I'll supply the beer! Heck I'll even supply the steel... bring some of that nice burl you have been collecting and it's on!

Hey Daniel just thought I would stop in and check out your new forum. First off a big THAK YOU for participating in the mini KITH, you have really done well.

You make some nice looking blades, I may have to grab one from ya if I ever get off unemployment soon. The upside is all the work I have been able to get done on my knife, not to mention beer drinking! Personally I prefer imperial IPA's but I like porters, stout, belgian blond (Duvel is the best), and true heff's with no fruit needed. Never tried brewing my own, but would love to someday.

Ill be sure to stop by often.

-Xander

Hey Daniel just thought I would stop in and check out your new forum. First off a big THAK YOU for participating in the mini KITH, you have really done well.

You make some nice looking blades, I may have to grab one from ya if I ever get off unemployment soon. The upside is all the work I have been able to get done on my knife, not to mention beer drinking! Personally I prefer imperial IPA's but I like porters, stout, belgian blond (Duvel is the best), and true heff's with no fruit needed. Never tried brewing my own, but would love to someday.

Ill be sure to stop by often.

-Xander

Hey Thanks Xander! You have been doing some really nice work, thanks for the compliments!

I think I over-ipa'd last summer lol but I love all good beer. Lately I have been into the local amber beers, we have a great scene here in southwest CO with the brewing.

Stop by anytime! :D

Goodmorn guys,any Colt 45,St Ives,Four loco in the house?:eek:

O.E. 800 in the parking lot.

Where are the paper bags at? I used to hang out in the hood down in Texas and those dudes liked to drink red bull (back then that was Schlitz Malt Liquor not the energy drink) on ice in tiny cups and split a 40 like 10 ways... we would throw in whatever change we had and hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back