Fairly Knives Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is this morning stuff?!! I like the night life, I got to boogie! :D

Afternoon fellas!

Been a laid back day and weekend. Yesterday I started making a new butt plate for a .22 rifle out of some 3/8" ABS and today I went to the flea market and scored another vintage Zebco 33 reel for $1.00! This one is an anniversary edition from 1980 and has the metal foot. Took lots of cleaning and tuning but nothing was broken or missing. It now functions well! I now have 3 of these vintage ones and have really begun to enjoy these things again.

I think I'm going to go back out to the shop and work on the rifle butt plate a bit more. Lots of sanding....

-X

Good moríng guys! Xander, finding that reel for a $1.00 is great. Glad you are having fun finding and fixing them. Have a great one!

Donnie

It's Monday!!!!! :D

Gonna be a hot day here but it's all good, because we love summer!

Have a good one guys!

Sup , DFK'ers .
today is my day off so it will be a day of whiskey , record playing and knife making....not in that order.... knife making first....wait, COFFEE FIRST , then knife making. Have a killer day everyone.

Kevin- Get drunk after you make the knife. Your spirit must be pure while making.
Hi, bit-chez!! :D

Sorry I've been MIA. Life, eh?

Did manage to get some test footage with the big drone, and put the camera through its paces. Does have some limitations, but what doesn't. :/

Going to do a location scout this morning to figure out what gear to bring for an extended shoot at Lagunitas' facility here (which is immense). In the meantime, see pretty historic buildings in Indianapolis for a minute or two. :)

Make it a great one!

[video=youtube;NNhuGMWdkU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNhuGMWdkU4[/video]

Morning everyone. Liamstrain, that is a cool vid and thanks for sharing. Those are very beautiful buildings and it's always awesome to see, historical buildings taken care of.

Have a great one!
Donnie

Morning guys!

Liam, nice video! Some great shots in there. Also, good job keeping the shadow of the drone out of the frame!

Been getting the house all cleaned up for the wifes B-day this Friday, I work this weekend so I think we're going to just go to dinner with some friends, then come back to the house for a good old fashioned house party! Booze and music, food and dancing. No menu planned yet, but when half a dozen chefs get together drunk who knows what will come from it, lol!

Anyways, keep it real and make it great!

-X

Hey guys! My modem got zapped in the last storm... just got the broadband going and am hooked up via 4' cord... lol! So I'm typing in the corner and can't wait for a new router. It looks like I have missed some fun here!

Sorry to hear about the storm that hit. Ordered one of your Kiri's last Friday. That would explain:)

Thanks for the kind words!

I've already gotten one new router to no avail so it took me a bit longer than expected to get back. Look out for a shipping notice tomorrow morning... Kiridashi incoming! :D

Thanks for the kind words!

I've already gotten one new router to no avail so it took me a bit longer than expected to get back. Look out for a shipping notice tomorrow morning... Kiridashi incoming! :D

You're quite a guy Daniel. Network Technician. Knife Maker...Everything Else...Thank you for all you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back